Thunder Beach

Very nice scoot, love the white sand and clear water of the Gulf
super.gif

a1a??? rode a1a all the way up to st. augustine when i was there for bike week in 06. absolutely gorgeous ride there along the coast.

great shot!!!

(spikedoutbusa @ May 08 2007,20:37) nice pic.... did you take any of the bike bash?

I don't have any pictures of the bash, all I have is a cell phone camera, and picture quality is not that great.
I don't have any pictures of the bash, all I have is a cell phone camera, and picture quality is not that great.

(ozzy04 @ May 09 2007,00:52) a1a??? rode a1a all the way up to st. augustine when i was there for bike week in 06. absolutely gorgeous ride there along the coast.

great shot!!!
The picture was taken on Front Beach Road here in Panama City Beach.

nice pic and bike,glad you atleast had a lid on,even though its hot down there you need to wear some pretection for your torso and arms bro.I know its nice to feel that warm air but wearing my leather last week is the only reason im not getting skin graphs and my elbow isnt broken,just sore....food for thought!

nice pic if any body go down there, and don't ride with a lid on you better have some glasses, (sunglasses, clear glasses) don't matter what kind but its a state law

(DEVLDOG @ May 09 2007,04:49) nice pic and bike,glad you atleast had a lid on,even though its hot down there you need to wear some pretection for your torso and arms bro.I know its nice to feel that warm air but wearing my leather last week is the only reason im not getting skin graphs and my elbow isnt broken,just sore....food for thought!
Devldog

Sir you are correct.

That is about the only time I have not worn either my mesh or leather jacket. You can't see from the pic, but there was a line of bikes infront and behind me, we were all doing about 15 mph, the road was very packed with bike traffic.

Back