FINALLY GETTING MY BIKE!!!

Well, I never thought a picture would cause such a comotion...

Thanks for the compliments given...appreciate them and can also say kinda needed them in this time of my life.

Thinker, I really didn't remember posting a picture before, but then again lately with the stress of working and studying full time I forget many things.

Tony...I would love to go to Lakeland, but I gotta learn well how to ride the bike first. I don't think I'll be seen on the streets to early after I get the bike, but thanks for the invite though.

BigBSBusa...can I get a ride on the bike? LOL! j/k

Take care y'all!

Vanessa

Welcome back. Did you get the MSF course in yet. I seem to remember you were planning on taking it. If you haven't, I'd suggest getting it in soon. Don't be a stranger.

Later,

Steve

Thank you Mikey!

Steve: Hopefully I'll be receiving the bike by next week and scheduling the course for Dec. 5-7. Thanks for caring! :tounge:

Glad to hear you're getting a bike! I remember you were having a hard time deciding what to start on............. Looks like you made the right choice!

Well, I never thought a picture would cause such a comotion...
Oh yes pics seem to allways cause lots 0 comotion here! :)
Yep I remember ya.

Congrats a bunch on the new bike, the 750 is no wimp so be extra careful and of course ALLWAYS WEAR GEAR! plz - even if Fla is Hot & sticky.

Aloha - Kent

Thank you guys!

I'm struggling a little to finish the deal, but hope it will go through today. We'll see! After that is just finishing arrangements for the MSF course, registration and insurance and I'll be set! It looks and íf I'll meet my goal which was having it on or before my birthday (Jan. 28). :D

Must be nice living in FL and being able to take the MSF course in December. Enjoy the bike and welcome to the board since I missed your first introduction! :D

Thank you very much! Well, hopefully it won't be cold that weekend. I did the really simple beginner course in January of this year and could barely hold on to the bike cuz it had to be on the coldest day of the whole winter!

ha ha - you can't post a beautiful pic like that and expect the boys to let it go !! ;) Congrats on the Gix 7 purchase - very wicked bike.

Thank you guys!  

I'm struggling a little to finish the deal, but hope it will go through today.  We'll see!  After that is just finishing arrangements for the MSF course, registration and insurance and I'll be set!  It looks and íf I'll meet my goal which was having it on or before my birthday (Jan. 28).   :D
Good luck getting it by your b-day. ;) I wish getting a Gixxer by Jan 28 was one of my girl's goals! :drool: She won't even ride the busa with me...

This world is weird...she doesn't wanna ride, and I'm here trying to find someone I can at least ride with since I don't have the bike yet. That's crazy! I just hope that my future partner likes bikes as well or I'll be the rebel one! :tounge:

This world is weird...she doesn't wanna ride, and I'm here trying to find someone I can at least ride with since I don't have the bike yet.  That's crazy!  I just hope that my future partner likes bikes as well or I'll be the rebel one!    :tounge:
That's how it works though I guess. Well, if you're ever in Atlanta, GA and need a ride on a busa just hit me up. I'll take the hump off and put the back seat on for ya. It hasn't been on the bike since I brought it home from the dealer so it's brand spankin' new and waiting for a rider. :D

Thank you very much for the offer, but I don't wanna be slapped by your girl just for trying to have a little fun. :D

Thank you very much for the offer, but I don't wanna be slapped by your girl just for trying to have a little fun.   :D
You two wanna be alone? :D  This thread's startin' to get a little steamy... I like it, I like it!  Wooo hoooo!  Your move, 'Train! j/k
:rofl: :bounce:

It ain't like that. Just offering a bikeless girl a ride on da busa, man. Since mine won't ride I guess I'll have to find others that will. That might change her mind. She might occupy the pillion seat to keep others from filling it. Hehehehehe... ;)

Very funny!   :tounge:
I do what I can.... seriously though, good luck with the 750... sweet bike, tamer than a 1k but plenty of get up and go.

Oh ya, chicks dig me.. it's a curse... you know you do.. you just have to admit it! :D :D

'Train: didn't mean to hijack your 'conversation' here.. carry on!  We're all waitin' on ya, bro'!

Back