Two wheel tue at bike week

Rongotti

Registered
Out of the 4000 or so bikes that were parked at daytona speedway and host Greg White decides to shoot a segment for 2 wheel tues right by my Busa. I approched and offered the key, he reponded by saying "that is way too much bike for me" He said that the Red limited was his favorite color busa. I told him I wished he would have more segments about busas and took a pic with him , he was cool as hell very nice guy. Watch tues for a glimps of one of our beloved hayabusas

Me_and_the_guy_from_2wheel_tue.jpg

Very cool, I'll be on the look out. Way to represent!
thumbs-up.gif

You know I'll be watchin Two Wheel Tuesday and lookin for the bike. I agree they need to do more on the Busa. Congrates.

Congrats, but you'll have to record it for me! I don't get many shows over here.

They were doing the into to a segement about the daytona pd and how they are combating bike theives, it is a follow up to that ####### they had last week that used to sell bikes

Awesome! Congrats on meeting Greg...he seems like a great guy...

I saw last week's when they showed that our beloved Busas would go for $1500 if a guy wants one...the theft segment was interesting...pretty much need to stay away from the track, unless you're racing your bike, hotels around Bike Week, and apartment complexes...

How cool is that!? Way to go, bro!
super.gif
I'm parked in front of the tv every tues for 2 wheel tues...hope we catch a glimpse 'o your baby...

My friend went on tivo to record the episode for me and told me the info said it was an episode from 2003 so it may not be till next tue, I will watch it and see, maybe the tivo was wrong, or maybe speed net needs some time to process the video from bike week we will wait and see i suppose:)

Yep. I just saw it.  I would have had to smack Greg White if he put his hand on my tank, though.  (just kidding!)

<!--EDIT|pward76
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110337621 -->

Back