wheel spacers

empty_pockets

Registered
The wheels are RC Component SeaBrings. The problem is that the spacers out of the stock wheels don't fit into the rear wheel. The wheels we bought off ebay and came off a busa, but the guy didn't send the spacers with them. The spacer has an outside diameter of 1 1/4 in. The inside diameter of the bearing is less that 1/32 in smaller. The spacers won't go in. If I take them to a machine shop will it be okay to have them mill it down so they fit in, or is there a special spacer for RC Comp wheels. IN Urgent need of help. I am finishing my bro's bike he will be back from overseas on Tues the 4th of march. wanted to have his bike finished and this is the last thing.

Can't believe you never got a reply on this subject, I was searching on google to find an answer to this sàme question... And 4 year old thread pops up first

Ever come up with a solution? I am having same problem it sounds like:

Hey your video is set to private so I cant see what your showing in it but both the spacers are in fact different on an RC wheel than a stock hayabusa wheel. The bearings OD & ID are both differnt and stock spacers will not fit into the bearings on the RC. I tried finding a bearing with the ID to fit stock spacers but they do not exist, trust me I looked overseas and everything for weeks. The solution is to have spacers made for your RC wheels by a local machine shop, or even an online shop can do it off your measurements, and you need to be precise, or have your stock busa wheel spacers machined down to fit the RC. (good thing is the stock ones are bigger instead of smaller) I called RC and they dont sell spacers, maybe they do now since this was a year ago but I think they need to considering people forget to keep them & inlclude them when they sell their wheels. If you need measurements let me know, I have several of stock bearings & spacers and RC components too. Good luck :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back