2008 IMS Long Beach Group Meet

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all SoCal peeps and visiting dignitaries...

Much like last year, we're planning to get together at the Long Beach Convention Center on Saturday, 06DEC08, at 11:00am during the International Motorcycle Show.

After the cursory introductions, we'll grab some Scavullo looking character, foist our cameras upon him/her, and ask nicely for some pix.

The gathering will occur in the Suzuki booth at the highest pedestal with a 'busa on it. (I was going to call it an 'altar', but decided better of it...)

:bowdown:

Anyway, if anyone has any questions or needs special attention, please PM me.

Couple of noteworthy points...tickets are cheaper if you purchase them on-line, cash only at the door.

See you there~

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motorcycleshows/static/staticHtml.jsp?id=358892

Last edited:
Shameless bump~~

Get on the train, boyz. Another chapter in our book!

:whistle:

AND you don't have to wait in line, something us California Motorcyclists aren't used to doing.:thumbsup:

HAH! I found it!

I shall purchase my tickies as frugally as possible and Be There at 11am on the 6th.:cheerleader:

Yes, I posted a reply to that on the yahoo group but you must not have received it yet.

How could I pass up a Mario breakfast?

Sweet...! Are you bringing a "pile-on"? I mean, pillion?

Sweet...! Are you bringing a "pile-on"? I mean, pillion?

Solo, can't be told not to buy things that way :rofl: Kidding Cortnee has been super cool with all the new toys for the bike. Only asked "How much is this costing?" once. I told her she didn't want to know. :whistle:

Solo, can't be told not to buy things that way :rofl: Kidding Cortnee has been super cool with all the new toys for the bike. Only asked "How much is this costing?" once. I told her she didn't want to know. :whistle:

Sweet~

I don't have real internet access at the moment. Can someone tell me how much are tix online/at the door?
Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't have real internet access at the moment. Can someone tell me how much are tix online/at the door?
Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

Lisa: I just replied to your text...DAYUM, Woman!

Patience is a virtue you clearly do not possess, either!

:laugh:

Lisa: I just replied to your text...DAYUM, Woman!

Patience is a virtue you clearly do not possess, either!

:laugh:

So?

:rofl:

"if yer gonna ride my azz at least will ya pull my hair?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back