Trying to pay cash.

if she's handing out cash ask her if she would be interested in a bridge project I have available... Real good deal. :please::thumbsup::lol:

I would rather her get a older one but she is persistent on a 2011. After breaking it down, with an msrp of 13,699 after tax, prep, tags, title and all that crap it would equal 16,600. We do have high tex in this state and the majority of that was tax. She's comfortable with it, it's her money......ima let her spend it haha.

Ok after talking to Justin, he gave me to scott who qouted me the following...

a.) $12,027.50 for the bike.
b.) $12,577.50 after shipping the bike to me.
c.) $13,581 after i pay arizona sales tax.

Justin is the $hit, i think this is the way ima go. Might not be able to get asap but it will be worth the wait!! thanks RacerV

DO IT!
Just don't go into your local one and try to get them to beat it. They LOST the sale. Period.... :beerchug:

Make sure and get your discount on parts and roll them into the deal.

Justin is the $hit, i think this is the way ima go. Might not be able to get asap but it will be worth the wait!! thanks RacerV

Better check with your DMV before you bring an NEW bike in from out of state.

Better check with your DMV before you bring an NEW bike in from out of state.
If it's registered during the sale to an AZ address, it should be a non issue. I don't think that the dealer will collect any tax on it, he will just have to pay it when he registers.

Make sure and get your discount on parts and roll them into the deal.

We got him taken care of. Any parts/accessories of course are going to get the big .org discount. I thought he was kidding when he said that the local dealer wanted $16k+ :rofl:

I'll tell you what, I just got my Yosh R77 Full Carbon exhaust in stock and I bet one just like it would look good on that pretty 2011 White :whistle::laugh:

We got him taken care of. Any parts/accessories of course are going to get the big .org discount. I thought he was kidding when he said that the local dealer wanted $16k+ :rofl:

I'll tell you what, I just got my Yosh R77 Full Carbon exhaust in stock and I bet one just like it would look good on that pretty 2011 White :whistle::laugh:

+1 i like the way the yoshi carbon cans look. Im quite glad i switched. I think the carbon canisters have a deeper sound also

Thanks again for the call and the rep points. Scott said you had a few things you wanted prices on, just shoot me a list whenever.

John, when we finalize paperwork, I'll be sure to get you that $50 :thumbsup:

Scott said you had a few things you wanted prices on, just shoot me a list whenever.

QUOTE]

Justin thanks again for everything. I am going to go over some options with the wifey and see EXACTLY what she wants on the bike.

Another BIG thanks to everyone on the .org. I have been on a few other forums over the years and i have NEVER found another site that is even a 1/4 of the quality, friendliness, or helpfulness as this one. If ANY of you are ever n the phoenix area hit me up and I'll show you around!!!!!

yip, yip......hoooray! :cheerleader: so this is the color SHE got?

suzuki-hayabusa-1_1024x0w.jpg

Back