"Do you accept cash?"

Only cash I see is if I get some extra while checking out at the grocery store...automatic deposit, auto-bill pay, PayPal tied to accts, debit cards, oh my!

For all I know, they've moved to using the barter system and my acct is full of chickens and cows...I never see actual $ unless I'm going to buy something big and want to feel "gangster"
laugh.gif

(WWJD @ Mar. 11 2007,16:04) PS dont try PRINTING that money shown above:  most printers have special programming that locks them up hard if you try printing, scanning, copying money.  FYI
NOW you tell... after I kicked, beat, and thru my printer out the second floor window!
tounge.gif

I'm like WAG, myself~ If I carry cash it's burnin a hole in my pocket while looking for something to spend it on~ I actually spend less if I don't carry cash~ I do, however, like to carry some pocket money every now and then... especially when out on a ride.. but never more then a 20.~ Don't do the CC thing anymore... learned my lesson with those and will never have another again~ I just can't control my internet spending when I have one~ My Visa check card does me just fine more often then not and keeps me from going over my budget~
biggrin.gif

same amount amount of cash out every weak,when its gone,thats it..shopping debit card,gasing the busa,pay at the pump[if possible]debit card.never been hit with a fee yet.debit gets used alot at the pump for the bikes.

Back