Off to get my trailer!

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Cost my cash in hand and time to hit the bed soon. Leaving at 4am to make the 4.5 hour trip to Charlotte, NC then back. I will probably make it in 4 hours.

The guy wants 1940 out the door. Im wondering if i should offer 1850. I dont think they work on there prices much because they are already lower than everyone else but if i wave 1900 bucks in cash i dont think he will deny it :laugh:

Anyways the camera is charging so pics will come.

If only I wouldve had the $1650 last monday on me to get the same trailer form their georgia place but because of MLK day banks were closed and couldnt get out cash (They only accepted cash or certified check)... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:. I wont be heading down that way for a long while so its not worth 16 hours of total driving just to get it...

I cant wait to start making shelves and get a nice tool cabinet for it. Its as exciting as mods for the busa because the trailer is for the busa :cheerleader:

Post some pics when you get it. I'm trying to decide if it would be worth it to take a trip east to get what I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweeet!! Can't wait to see her, gotta be nice lookin combo with your truck. Drive safe with that big ol thing back there.:thumbsup:

So exciting taking a road trip! And to get a new trailer makes it even better! Congrats and drive safe. :thumbsup:

hope you're having a safe trip...looking forward to the pics :beerchug:

Picked up the trailer. It is TOO COLD here. And to make it worse snowing back in jacksonville...
63ceae3b-27e5-4cfe.jpg
63ceae3b-27fb-4041.jpg
63ceae3b-280f-777a.jpg
63ceae3b-281f-5c4a.jpg

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Back