Police NOT doing their job!!!!!!

If you get another chance you are gonna have to be a little more sneaky (that bike has now been moved because they've been tipped off). You were sure this was your bike from the pics; most of us can pick our our own bikes pretty easily. When you went there, the bike wasn't there (may have just been out for a ride); should have remained hidden until you actually saw it in your presence, then call 911 (theft in progress; not too many details just get them there). All you need is a patrol officer to show up, show them the report, pic and VIN and he'd have probably cause to go look at it. Most street Cops would love a chance at busting a thief if they've got them red-handed.

Good luck I hate freakin thieves.

This was exactly what I was thinking along with taking a disposable gun with you. :thumbsup:

I'll assume you had a copy of the incident report about the larceny. You stated it was in the next county. I would go the extra mile but the officer(s) in the next county may have not had the time or resources to help. You could have taken a copy of that report and had a deputy from the county where the bike was meet you at that location.

Don't understand the threat about you getting arrested either. I can only imagine that your bike has been parted out by now.

But good luck with the recovery. House burned and bikes stolen, that's a bad stretch of luck. Wish you well.

My bike. My key. My registration. I'd steal it back. When asked I found it on the side of the road or the thieves returned it. Licensed to carry.:thumbsup:

Weed is not a drug.. It is a plant. :laugh:

So was Cocaine, and Heroin at one time !! But I don't think there's anything wrong with weed, just don't use it.........any more

I went through he11 with my insurance company, I had to prove all my payments were up to date (even though I only had it for 2 months), sign for a credit report, and they did a criminal background check on me, but I TOTALY understand why they do that, there's WAY to many false claims out there !!!

Last edited:
Man that sucks, I hope it all works out for you. I would be heart broken if that happened to me. Nothing worse than seeing your property stolen by some scumbag SOB.

Back