Off to get my trailer!

:thumbsup: Just bought me some of this. Got it online way cheaper than home depot wants for it.

Box2.jpg

(Not my picture lol)

im going to have some left over after doing the trailer. Anyone else have a trailer or small garage?

Chances are at some point you're going to trailer the bike somewhere that a friend/fellow rider could go with you. Make the shelves easy to remove so you can put a second bike in there. Just a suggestion.

It is fun to take your pals with you.:thumbsup: I placed my shelves up high so they would not keep me from putting two bikes next to each other.

9123_102115163141741_100000297732753_51858_6281168_n.jpg

100_0577%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Attachments

• trailer recent.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
It is fun to take your pals with you.:thumbsup: I placed my shelves up high so they would not keep me from putting two bikes next to each other.

Wow yeah you have a 7 foot wide and tall one... What kind of shelf is that one i see helmets on?

e-trac is a great idea! Insulating the ceiling - a great idea (my next project)! High mount shelves, or even think about what you can put in the V nose.

Wow yeah you have a 7 foot wide and tall one... What kind of shelf is that one i see helmets on?

It is 8' 6" wide with 6' 6" roof. I think the shelve you are asking about are the boot holders I manufacture and sell. I make them for a single pair of boots, two pair of boots and gear, a holder for spray cans and another for holding quarts of oil.

100_1120.jpg

It is 8' 6" wide with 6' 6" roof. I think the shelve you are asking about are the boot holders I manufacture and sell. I make them for a single pair of boots, two pair of boots and gear, a holder for spray cans and another for holding quarts of oil.

Ohhh looked like helmets from the far picture :laugh:

Man thats a big trailer

:thumbsup: Just bought me some of this. Got it online way cheaper than home depot wants for it.

Box2.jpg

(Not my picture lol)

im going to have some left over after doing the trailer. Anyone else have a trailer or small garage?

I need to do my garage lol... its a 1 1/2 car garage

Back