TrickFlasher & Küryakyn Flasher

InfiniteReality

Registered
Flasher fixed my fast signals and the Küryakyn universal module lets me have running lights on my 48 SMT LED signals (converted to 1157 bulbs), as well as all 3 lights are brake lights plus the pulse 3 times to get person behind me's attention. All for safety! :)

th_TRICKFLASHERCOM.jpg

Where did you get the Kuryakyn universal module and what was the part #??? Also, where did you get your 1157 sockets from? Thanks the set-up looks really good!

I initally swapped my signal bulb sockets out for 1157 sockets for running lights, but wanted to take it a step further and have all them work as brake lights too. There's no need for 1157 sockets since the Küryakyn module takes a single filament bulb and converts it to running lights, signals and brake lights.

I got the Küryakyn universal module from Custom Dynamics, model #7410. Just wired per the instructions. My bulbs do have a extrememly fast strobe, which I'm assuming is due tot he bike not running and having the proper voltage for the LEDs to stay on solid. You can't see it in the video though. I kinda dig it, but when I get the swingarm and 240 tire on I'll be able to pull it out of my living room and crank her up and see if it solves that problem, which I'm sure it will. :)

Also if you look on CD's site, they have plug and play modules too for metric bikes, and judging by the plug it appears it'll work on ours. My bike's light front-to-back has all been rewired so I had to go universal route. ;)

Back