TrickFlasher.Com & LEDs Works!

InfiniteReality

Registered
I bought this for my old 03 and didn't like how the LEDs worked on it so took it off. I just replaced my front signals with 48 SMT LED Switchbacks, my rears with 1157 SMT Red LED Bulbs as well as upgrading all my sockets with 1157's for parking lights. I've tried the 552, 552HD, FL34, FL35 flashers with no luck working. I forgot I still had this from the old bike and tried it out and it works! You change the pattern by using the stock left signal button combo so no hidden switches. Only down side is on the 09, as of now, it only will do that pattern in the video. I haven't tried it with the bike running yet, so hopefully I'll be able to change the pattern but even if not, I can run like this and not cost me anything. :)

Next thing is making my rear parking lights act as brake lights as well.

SNC18396.jpg

SNC18408.jpg

th_4-03-10TrickFlasherComFlasher.jpg

Sure... Not sure why they don't make them anymore... I tried with the bike running but no luck with changing patterns. Oh well, at least I have a flasher that works and definitely attention getting. :)

i agree, it's quite attention getting, lol. wow. no one has any excuse to run into you now.

Fixing to do the Kanji mirrors, so hopefully the flasher only needs a little more current load to be able to swap them. I know it worked perfect on my 03, kinda wonder why I can't change patterns on the 09

Back