LED Turn Signals and Flasher Module

Runinwithscisrs

Registered
I replaced my turn signals on my new 2011 Busa with the 18 LED lights and like everyone else the timing is off. I initially installed the resistor that came with them but the timing wasn't fixed and they just heat up badly. I have seen plenty of threads on here for the first gen Busas and rewiring that you have to do. Not sure if its the same for the Gen II. What im asking for is a replacement module that I can just plug n play with no wiring. Pop out the old and in with the new and be done with it. Has anyone done this with the Gen II? I have seen a few sites with option but not sure what I should be looking for.

Custom LED Electronic LED Flasher Blinker Relay - Plug And Play

LED Turn Signal Flasher Relay GSXR 1300 Busa Hayabusa | eBay

LED Flashers Blinkers Resistors Load Equalizers for Turn Signal Replacement Bulbs Rapid Flashing Fix

I apologize in advance for starting a new thread on this but im just a little confused with the difference of years and im just looking for something simple.

I'm thinking the second one is your best bet. I just replaced both front and rears with LED's and went with the Signal Dynamics load equalizer: Signal Dynamics
but it still flashes a little fast-probably shoulda used one in the front, also. Not plug and play but still an easy install.

I put in the resistors that came with mine as well but it didn't work. They heat up but there was no delay. Had the same thing happen on my buddies BMW but he ordered the module for his and it worked. Problem is the place he ordered the module from was BMW only so they didn't have anything for the Busa. I would rather just have the module over the resistors anyway so I dont have to worry about the heating issue.

They blink so fast they look bright enough. I dont think they are getting enough time to light up fully. I smoked out the tail and lights then put in LEDs to make them look ultra bright. Didn't work out like I thought.

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

GIXERHP sent me to this site when he did the running light mod for me. I also added the power bronze smoked LED brake light with LED turn signals. There were 2 relays a basic relay and a variable relay that allowed you to set the blink to what you liked. I believe if you turn it all the way up it will strobe. The variable requires a minor bit of wiring modification. I mounted mine in the trunk for easy access. I removed the old relay and jumpered the ends to a 3 wire harness I made. I routed it with the the bike harness to the trunk and connected it. Looks good works fine for 2 years. :thumbsup:

Custom LED Electronic LED Flasher Blinker Relay - Plug And Play

Did the relay from ebay work for you Runinwithscisrs. I wanna order leds for my 09. Hopefully it did. If not did u find a fix to the problem

Thanks in advance

Hey Runin, I know it's kind of late but I too have this issue being that I swithed to LED's...how did the $40 ebay fix work for you??? And was it a simple plug 'n' play???

Cappo, I purchased an electronic flasher unit off of ebay to replace my OEM when I made the switch to LED's, almost a year ago. Mine works like a charm and now the OEM is a spare if I need it. I did not want to use resistors and I am happy with my flasher. I do not know if this is the dealer I used.

Cappo, I purchased an electronic flasher unit off of ebay to replace my OEM when I made the switch to LED's, almost a year ago. Mine works like a charm and now the OEM is a spare if I need it. I did not want to use resistors and I am happy with my flasher. I do not know if this is the dealer I used.

diddo. Paid $14 on ebay and removed the factory flasher unit and plugged it in. took all of 10 minutes.

What's our bulb size for the front and rear turn signals for a gen 2? Now that I see a plug n play concept for the flasher unit, ill proceed :laugh: and I'm taking it that I just need to simply replace the oem light bulbs with led bulbs and replace the flasher unit with the one listed above and I'm done....someone confirm this please and if not, correct me :lol:

Not sure what the bulb numbers are but all youhave to do is replace with the bulb you want and install the new flasher and you are set. I did this when i did my switchbacks.

I have flash backs on my front.. my turn stays white all the time then go to Amber when I turn my signal on.. I love it

Back