Traveling Budweiser.....

(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 23 2007,19:02) Come on Pac Daddy!!  
beerchug.gif

Post a pic of the Bud laying the sand on Guam's beach  
beerchug.gif

super.gif

Unless you haven't gone home yet  
wink.gif
He hasn't gone home yet! He is staying with the father unit for awhile! Some health issues there (get well soon). Anyway, don't let it stop, let's see how far it can go!

beerchug.gif

Nobody would ever let me touch that thing. Dang.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Too bad it didn't make it to the Bash,, i could have gotten it up to New England! LOL

ahh....the infamous traveling can of Bud. I'm honored to have even been near its presence.

I hope to one day hold that precious can in my own hands...
bowdown.gif

Question though - who will be busted first for carrying a can of beer on the Busa?
laugh.gif

So where is this elusive icon of fermentation now?.... I hope you guys put one of those GPS tracking thingies on it.... with a sensor to indicate if it's been opened!

(LCB @ Sep. 25 2007,08:23) So where is this elusive icon of fermentation now?....   I hope you guys put one of those GPS tracking thingies on it....   with a sensor to indicate if it's been opened!
Currently it is in Los Angeles...pretty soon it boards a slow boat to Guam
jump9.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 25 2007,08:44) I hope to one day hold that precious can in my own hands...  
bowdown.gif
Better wear some latex gloves, Semi had it for to long alone!

low blow, ya bastid.
tounge.gif

We natives have mastered the art of flying. Of course, it seems to be rather expensive...somehow I think it's all a conspiracy to keep us centered in one location.

Soon, though...when I get home...I'll be sure to post up a picture. Replete with Phoenix and of course....

the touristas on the beach. Of course, it has a stop in Hawaii to make.

BTW...what the heck are ya still doing up? Don't you have work tomorrow?

Too bad it's not here in Kansas City this weekend. I could try to get a pic of it with Dale Jr.!
biggrin.gif

Should be fun, on another forum we had Chili Man, who finally made all 50 states after several years ("OH YEAH" with Canada and Mexico added)
jump9.gif

(GSXcite @ Sep. 26 2007,18:40) Too bad it's not here in Kansas City this weekend. I could try to get a pic of it with Dale Jr.!
biggrin.gif
or maybe just fast forward and get the pic with Kasey Kahne instead!....

Back