Budweiser story

He's lying ! He was definetly attacking you ! Wag is an attacker if I ever saw one !
Post Attacker !!!!
laugh.gif
wink.gif

That is not a true story.  Check here.

Remember, any story you get in your e-mail which says anything like, "Forward this to everyone you know," you can be 99% sure it ain't necessarily so.

--Wag--
It didnt say 'Forward ya da ya da"   Just thought it was interesting.  If ya want to know if something is fact or fiction, ask your friends.  Thats why I put it on here.
Uh, what about this:  

"After you finish reading this, please forward this story on to others . . . ."

No sweat, though.  Any more, only about 10% of what we see in our inbox is even worth the time it takes to click on it.

--Wag--
Guess that shows ya how much I really read it.  Don't I feel like a jackass. I even copied and pasted the whole thing
Oh, gawd, please don't feel like a jackass.  Easy mistake to make.  

I'm the first to admit, I'm WAY too much of a skeptic.  Things and people I should trust, I tend to hold at bay until information is verified.  

No worries.  I hope you didn't feel like I was attacking you.  It wasn't my intent.

--Wag--
I feel violated.
wow.gif

I liked it

Sounds Great, but since it was in Cal. I'am surprised they didn't sue and win for economic loss and damages and get some low life attorney a Zillion Dollars
wow.gif
! I doubt that the Cal Courts would agree with Bud and Pepsi !

I maybe wrong, but that's my opinion of the Cal Court System  
mad.gif

Glad they did it anyway  
cool.gif

Back