Trailer mod "tool time with Hal"

OK all, I got more steel in, and will have more of the single,and the two pair boot caddys ready to ship by Wednesday. If you want one, send me a PM and let me know what you want. The singles will run $59 plus shipping, and the large one is $119 plus shipping for org members.

Last edited:
these are some sweet things you are turning out but i have to ask............what in the world did you do to Mary to cause her to kick you out of the house? you are spending way too much time in the garage :rofl:

seriously though, i wish i had those kind of skills! :beerchug:

Ha ha. I don't have to do anything but just be me.:whistle:

Pffft! You told her where to hide the Christmas presents again, did you?! :rofl:

NEVER tell the wife if she wants to hide something from you, to put it in the clothes hamper!:laugh:

Last edited:
I gotta comment again Hal, beyond sick...

:cheerleader:

Thanks! I just put a new sheet metal brake in service, and the products are really nice!:thumbsup:

100_0825 (Medium).jpg

100_0826 (Medium).jpg

100_0827 (Medium).jpg

I have shipped everyone that has ordered, and I have a few in stock if anyone wants one. I have 3 of the large boot holders for $119 plus shipping, and 2 of the smaller one pair holders for $59 + shipping. I can even do a color of your choice at no additional charge. Just send me a PM if interested.

I got some orders today, and they should ship later this week. I have a new improved model, and they are looking great. If you want one just let me know as production has started.:thumbsup:

100_0867 (Medium).jpg

100_0866 (Medium).jpg

100_0868 (Medium).jpg

how much is the can caddy? gotta save some $$ but the trailer is gonna get some mods soon :thumbsup:

The Can Caddy is $59 plus shipping which should be about $8 to you. I will have an Oil Caddy too in a couple of days. You can mix and match any of the caddys, they will all bolt together so you can add anything you want later as the budget allows. It's a complete modular system. All the mechanics at work want a can caddy for their garage. I need a couple of them too if I get time to make me something for my trailer.:laugh:

Back