~~ Kendon dual trailer ~~

(BigGeorge @ Jan. 26 2007,08:34)
(runeight @ Jan. 26 2007,09:16) Requirements are..

Haul two (2) bikes.
Side door.
Ramp door in rear.
V nose.

They are not cheap. Probably a 6 by 10/12 foot.

runeight...
That exact trailer is anywhere between $2800 and $3500 at Lowes. That's where I purchased mine.

I was close to buying an open trailer and I'm so happy I didn't. Check Lowes, John. Talk o the GM of the store. They have a lot of margin in those trailers and cash could make the difference.
pictures George?

runeight...

(runeight @ Jan. 26 2007,01:16) Requirements are..

Haul two (2) bikes.
Side door.
Ramp door in rear.
V nose.

They are not cheap. Probably a 6 by 10/12 foot.

runeight...
There's a group on the east coast that can build something like that for 3k depending on what you put in/on it. I'll try to find the link for you but you should definitely shop around. I priced a 7x14 vnose, dual axle, rear ramp, side door for about 4200 with all the diamond plate trim outside.

The kendon is nice, I have a buddy with one, he really likes the storage of it since he has a one car garage. It trailers well but what they find is they have to put lots of extra stuff in the car/truck.

I personally have not bought yet, as I'm never home these days but I use a 8x10 utility trailer purchased at northern tool. Trailer was ~$800 and then we used some tongue/groove 3/4" plywood to put in a perm floor. Works great to haul two bikes.
cool.gif

quote..

The kendon is nice, I have a buddy with one, he really likes the storage of it since he has a one car garage. It trailers well but what they find is they have to put lots of extra stuff in the car/truck.

Thus the tool box option..

runeight...

(runeight @ Jan. 26 2007,14:51) Brendan just needs the pillow...
laugh.gif

runeight...
Yep... cuz' if anyone is sleeping, this is where it'll be. And that goes for Monster too.
wink.gif

look around i got mine for 3300$
its 14x7 v hull 2 wheel chocks and it all alum.

DSCF1516.JPG

Back