(Just A Feeler) 5x10 Leonard Trailer

casualdreamer

Registered
I am still deployed and this is only way I can do this. I orginally purchased a beastly V8 to pull this bad boy but had to down grade to a V6 and totally different model vehicle. The max towing weight is 3500lbs. I don't want to come anywhere close to this because of strain on Transmission that would be possibly be applied. This is just a feeler and I hope that I am not breaking any rules. The trailer is not for sale right now but if vehicle is straining to much or can't handle it it will be placed in the classified. That would be Mid July. I am feeling this out becaue it can gives time to figure the vehicle out and for who would be interested to save for it. I would be asking for 2k out the door. Delivery could be met half way within North Carolina. Willing to drive more if arranged early to plan everything out. I have title in hand which I will attach to this and the tags are permanent tags for North Carolina. This just a feeler... If this is in the wrong place please move and I will edit a due. Did not want to place in classified and then expect a person to wait 4 months for delivery.

Options on trailer:

Vynl (k that totally looks wrong) white walls over plywood and roof
HF Front tire chock
Shelving unit installed screw into wall for security
Grip Tape down center for grip and few strips on rear ramp
Internal lights small light wired at rear (powered by Vehicle)
4 tie down points
vents on inside of trailer on sides
Small dome skylight that lifts in center with screen gaurd
Diamond Plate around front for rock protection
All LED lights outside
Chrome Wheels
Chrome Full size spare with Mount to the front of trailer by the ball mount.
Wheel for trailer JAck Stand
Trailer Stand x2 for rear of trailer to keep it sturdy when not attached to Vehicles.

I sprayed a rust prevent and rubber undercoating on last year to help last longer might need touch up now.

I would hate to see this trailer go because I have put alot of time into and it was given to me as a gift but I want it to have a good home and not waste away in the front yard and me not being able to use it. Again this is just a feeler to see who would be interested around July to purchase if the vehicle can't handle it.

100_1939.jpg

100_1940.jpg

100_1943.jpg

100_1950.jpg

100_1954.jpg

100_1956.jpg

Attachments

• Trailer Title.PDF
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,073
That looks very nice. Hey I may be interested in it, when it comes for sale!! Please keep that/me in mind!
Posted via Mobile Device

Too bad it not a 6 by 10!

Good luck!

What did you buy for a V6?

Haven't purchased yet but I am looking at the 2011 Ford Edge. I had the SVT Raptor on order but the whole car payment vs no car payment came into play. Plus the wifey saw one in the states and said that she would never drive that thing. We have a tendency to always take my Jeep for trips and I get tired of driving hours upon hours on my own while she sleep and doesn't keep me company. The Raptor was rated at 14 city/18 highway and the edge is more family oriented and makes 18 city/ 20+ Highway. With the money I have in the Raptor I could get the Edge when it comes out flat out no payments. I would be purchasing a Kendon Trailer with the money from the sale of this one. There is a dealer in S.C that I can get it from.

I will def keep you in mind B@DA$$08BUS@...

It is 54in across from interior wall to wall GixerHP...Thanks for the good luck.

Last edited:
I see, if you where looking more into a SUV you would still be able to tow that trailer!

I have a 4 Runner, and would have no problems at all!

As for the Kendon trailer you might want to look into a more of a Landscape trailer, that way you can use it for other things, just a recommendation!

Good looking trailer, I wish it were closer I would love to buy it if it had a little more room, maybe enough to sleep in. That is where I would have to sleep if I bought it. Not a money issue if you know what I mean.
:whistle:

I see, if you where looking more into a SUV you would still be able to tow that trailer!

I have a 4 Runner, and would have no problems at all!

As for the Kendon trailer you might want to look into a more of a Landscape trailer, that way you can use it for other things, just a recommendation!

Yep, I have. 03 4runner V8 limited it has no trouble hauling trailers like that or ones twice that size.

Back