Trading into the Hayabusa

DHDeal

Registered
I posted a "Want to Trade" and it looks as if I got a good hit first time out.  Trading my Buell XB12S for a Hayabusa.  I do believe I know one of you guys, 111 you out there?  I kinda blame you for this mess!  
wink.gif
 This thing better not get me in trouble!
 It seems that of all the forums I frequent (I am a hopeless watch trader) you guys offer up the most info and helpful advice I have seen yet.  You will rarely see anyone giving stuff away on the watch sites.  Maybe on the Black Powder Cartridge Rifle sites, but they have a lot of personal issues.  
 I will be asking for advice soon so I will go ahead and say thanks early.  Hell, I even know how to use the search engine.
biggrin.gif

<span style='color:black'>Welcome to the org! You will find some of the best information along with the nicest people here. Enjoy!

-Nick</span>

Welcome. I've been on several forums. By FAR the best forum Ive been a part of. These guys are great. A wealth of info. Very friendly. Nobody chews you apart for asking a simple question.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
( FNG
wink.gif
) enjoy and be safe out there. The bike is exceptionally quick. That little Buell was nice.
super.gif

Congrats on the upgrade.........

You might want to post PICS for us........

super.gif

Although I've ridden CBXs for years and still do, I felt it was a natural upgrade to get a Busa. The Xs are quick but the Busa...well, I'm still waiting for the seatbelts to pop out from the fairing and secure my ass to the bike. That hump is there for a purpose!
laugh.gif
BTW, I couldn't be happier.
biggrin.gif

IMG012__Small_.JPG

Glad to have you here!  Welcome to the oRg!!!  When you get your Busa, post up pics
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

beerchug.gif

Back