trade my busa

I used this undertail to clean mine up...

plate%20before.jpg

isnt there any tail made for just hayabusa that are a bit thinner then??? that gsxr tail look too thin for the front on the bike...

that look nice but i cant decide from the picture..isnt that tail the sam widht as the stock tail???

BUT for you...I would highly recomend you do this...........:laugh:

I like it, but can you post one with a red rear stand so I can get a better idea of what it'll look like in my garage with my stand?

Skane, is your nick-name, "Yes But..." ?

Here's one of my Hayabusa track bike. That's more narrow and not as thin as a Gixxer!

DSC_00123small.jpg

Maybe you could do this and dangle a brake light off it...?

Here's one of my Hayabusa track bike. That's more narrow and not as thin as a Gixxer!

DSC_00123small.jpg

Maybe you could do this and dangle a brake light off it...?

yes but...

I like the red rear stand.

RSD.

You guys are hilarious :rofl: All this discussion and advice and dude has yet to post up a pic of his bike and he sounds like he's never even sat on a gen1 busa let alone owned 1. He went from bashing the gen1 because it was too slow and big?? Then said he'd rather have a gen2 which last time I checked weighed more and had a bigger rear end :whistle: now he wants an undertail for his Gen1 so it's slimmer..... yeah that should add about 15HP!

IDK about you guys but I smell a Troll!

You guys are hilarious :rofl: All this discussion and advice and dude has yet to post up a pic of his bike and he sounds like he's never even sat on a gen1 busa let alone owned 1. He went from bashing the gen1 because it was too slow and big?? Then said he'd rather have a gen2 which last time I checked weighed more and had a bigger rear end :whistle: now he wants an undertail for his Gen1 so it's slimmer..... yeah that should add about 15HP!

IDK about you guys but I smell a Troll!

Yes but,we could ask for a pic,but everyone has :google:

If I was still an admin I guess I would have looked at is IP addy,then asked where he lived.

But they took away all my super-powers.:superman: I think it was the second or third time I was banned.:laugh:

O well,if the joke is on us...its not very funny,and highly un-original.

RSD.

Your right Rubb everybody does have Google but few guys are on Gen1's running Akrapovic full exhausts..... he tried to get too cute and drop a fancy exhaust cause he probably heard about them on some other sport bike forum while he was trolling there. He's probably gonna try and post up pics from a members bike that's already on here. The Busa community is a pretty tight knit group and I'd bet somebody would recognize the bogus bike he posts. just from his 1st post I knew he was full of it and his ensuing posts only confirmed it :whistle:

hostile ?? damn...all i need was advice ... i want to get a 1000 cc but if i dont get one i want to make my gen1 as good as i can... dont know much about the bike thats why i ask 100s of questions...isnt that allowed??? undertail swap is hopefully makes my bike look little smaller... gen2 is way more faster in every test they shown... there is logic reason in every of my question....

hostile ?? damn...all i need was advice ... i want to get a 1000 cc but if i dont get one i want to make my gen1 as good as i can... dont know much about the bike thats why i ask 100s of questions...isnt that allowed??? undertail swap is hopefully makes my bike look little smaller... gen2 is way more faster in every test they shown... there is logic reason in every of my question....

We're not hostile bro...its just that we get the odd REAL SICKO on our site that likes to pretend they own a Busa. Thats really nuts isn't it.

I mean why would someone do that right? I mean if your life is that empty that all you can do is pretend to have a bike then we all have to feel very sorry for that person right?

Its usually some kid who isn't even old enough to drive...or some weido middle aged guy who still lives in his mommy's basement.

But we know thats not you. Yer a good dude.

Anyway,we are all very proud of our Busa's,we post pictures and brag about them all the time.

Can you post a picture of you and your ride...we would like to see it.

Thanks brother.

RSD.

O ya...you type with kind of a funny style...what country do you live in?

I live in canada,you can tell this by my Canadian IP adress.

RSD.

Back