Getting Back on the Busa

JULMATT

Registered
I am looking for some opinions. I recently got the itch to get back on a busa. I have my eye on a 2012 Gloss Black. My first Busa was a 2004 Limited Edition (Red) which I traded for a 2007 M109R late in the season of 2007. Due to some personal problems I sold the 109 last year and have been dying to get on a bike. The 109 was a great bike to ride but I got bored with it. I am now 45 years old. What do you think. Is a busa still a good choice ?

:welcome: to the board...i'm 43 and would not want to be on any other bike! :beerchug:

we have riders on the board who are past their 50's and 60's and have undying love for their busa, need I say more ??
now go grab one before the seasons over.

Yeah Im 54 and still cruising on my Busa. I to had an m109 but got bored with it as well. the buse will move your soul so you will feel younger:laugh:

Time to hang up the racing leathers and get all the branded patent leather gear and a HD Dresser:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Get another one. It will keep u young. :laugh: See if you can find a 2011. Right now is the time to buy still 0% financing. Welcome to the org:cheerleader:

Back