Top Speed, Pulled Over, Didn’t Go to Jail?

I ran across a new C8 Corvette one day and we hit it around 80 (I dropped 3 gears) and we stayed hooked together up to 140 or so when my tankbag started to move. Didn’t take very long. :cool: He got the hit and started a couple cars ahead and never pulled away. I’m sure he had the base model which churns out under 500 hp somewhere.
Dig race a c8 they are crazy with the launch control from a dig I have raced a few and wow. If I was bit more rich (alot more) I'd have a c8.

It looked like they were searching it-he said his wallet was in the bike.

I'd say the southern accent was the reason behind the pronunciation...
From what I saw someone had already removed the wallet and other personal items from the bike and placed on the hood of the cruiser. The officer looking in the hump was unaware of that. I'm actually amazed they knew how to remove the hump and that one of the officer's knew what a power commander was. :D

From what I saw someone had already removed the wallet and other personal items from the bike and placed on the hood of the cruiser. The officer looking in the hump was unaware of that. I'm actually amazed they knew how to remove the hump and that one of the officer's knew what a power commander was. :D
Not sure but regardless they had to search the bike before it went to impound....

We've got former and current police on this forum so it doesn't surprise me that one knew how to take the hump off and identify the Power Commander...

Back