Pulled over

Adox

Registered
I got pulled over for the first time on a bike ever coming home from dinner with friends. Clocked me pacing the guy in front of me at 75 in a 60 zone. Even though I didn't have my registration on me, he didn't seem to mind that much. (I think I got the one nice Hwy Patrol officer in the whole state.) It was a Saturday night so maybe he was looking for drunks and higher tickets. Came back from running my info and told me to slow it down a little bit and let me go. Good thing he didn't tag me when I was hitting 122! Anyone got a good cop story?

He prolly was checking for drinking like you said and to see if you would run as for my good cop stories sorry I don't have any there all bad ones glad to hear you had some good luck tho

Ask Jinkster about the time we blew by the St Lucie county police.
I stopped and had a nice convo with him while Bill left me and went home to.....:whistle:

Sounds like you treated him with respect and he returned the favor.

You just cashed in a few Karma Points :)

was coming home on the freeway at about 130, blew past a cop o the side of the ride. decided to step it up a bit and hit 170 thinking I was clear but wanted to get off the freeway, took an exit but there was another black an white at the bottom of the ramp waiting.....he gave chase but I stopped. he ran my license, after I told him I had (2) failure to appear warrants, came back gave me a 104 in a 60 and told me slow down, thanks for stopping.lol

I think I used EVERY karma point I had that night

was coming home on the freeway at about 130, blew past a cop o the side of the ride. decided to step it up a bit and hit 170 thinking I was clear but wanted to get off the freeway, took an exit but there was another black an white at the bottom of the ramp waiting.....he gave chase but I stopped. he ran my license, after I told him I had (2) failure to appear warrants, came back gave me a 104 in a 60 and told me slow down, thanks for stopping.lol

I think I used EVERY karma point I had that night

Holy Cow they would've locked me up and took my bike... from what i've been told here in Texas if they catch after running they take your bike and you don't get it back luckly I've never been caught I mean I've never ran :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sounds like you treated him with respect and he returned the favor.

You just cashed in a few Karma Points :)

Yeah, I did. He was nice from the start and there's no sense in mouthing off to someone who can impound my baby. :azzangel: I noticed he glanced down a couple times at the 'Busa emblem with the flashlight. Maybe he rides?

Holy Cow they would've locked me up and took my bike... from what i've been told here in Texas if they catch after running they take your bike and you don't get it back luckly I've never been caught I mean I've never ran :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I just got unbelievable lucky, he was laughing the entire stop. I couldn't believe it. when he came back he was like I have good news and bad news good news your not going to Jail, bad news your getting a ticket....BEST $350 I EVER SPENT.LOL

Back