Took the wife to BRC today.

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
I can hardly tell you guys how proud I am that my wife is learning to ride.
We went to the Basic Riders Course today and she did great! What fun she was having!!
They kept saying to her "There goes the Blast!" LOL!
I don't know if they were teasing her because of the Buell - or the fact she was going so slow at first!!

Babe - I'm proud to be your man!!

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108863123 -->

So when does she get to ride the Busa
rock.gif

That,s great to hear Ted! My girl ride,s also, and the time,s we have on the bikes are unreal. You know what they say, The couple that rides together, STAY,S together.
laugh.gif

gratz man, I hope i can get my wife to try and ride she isn't much into yet, maybe I can trick her..lol
Jay

I felt the same way when my sweetheart did the same. But, everytime I buy her a bike she gets pregnant! This is #3, so no more bikes for her! I just ride "her" GSXR750 now!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Happy for ya bro, nothing like riding with your wife on a sunny day....

laugh.gif

Glad to here that your wife learing to ride
smile.gif

My wife is too scared to sit behind me also
laugh.gif
...500+ on the busa now, and she has sat with me only once
wink.gif

Glad to see she is taking the right steps to learning to ride the proper way via the BRC. Keep the positive motivation going for her even after the class. Learning never stops neither does practice.
biggrin.gif

I wish my girlfriend would learn to ride. She always tells me that she's not sure she could ride one. Oh well, at least she enjoys riding on the back with me.

Coach and all,
Yeah - the class was the best way for her to learn it. Period. They were more patient then I would have ever been. More thorough too. I took the class with her, at her request, and I tell you those guys know their stuff.
She got home and the first thing she did was get on her Buell to see the difference. She said to me, with a BIG smile, "the Buell sure vibrates a lot more!" (sexual inuendo intended!)
Great stuff. I figure in six months or so - SV 650?? Who knows?
Thanks again guys.
Its worth every penny. She is so happy!  Read: I'm happy!

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108945988 -->

That's great... I guess... maybe.
rock.gif
Funny thing along the same lines... For a while I got kinda discouraged because I couldn't find a chick that would ride with me, much less one that would ride 'er own bike. I had it in my head that riding two up would be a great thing. Now though, I'd just as soon ride solo so I can rail when I want to and have my freedom. That's why I got the solo seat cowl and exhaust hanger and stored the passenger brackets/pegs, and the rear seat safely away at home. I'd still kinda like to find a girl that rides her own bike, but the two up thing kinda lost a lot of it's appeal. I'd slap the seat and pegs back on for the right occasion or hottie, but in general I just keep it in solo form and tell 'em there's no where for them to sit.
biggrin.gif

Never thought I'd get to that point, even though a lot of the guys here told me that it wasn't all bad not to have a rider chick.
biggrin.gif
I think I kind of understand what they meant now.
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

BT - funny thing is... she never rode before..... i was buying a bike - and she said she wanted a bike of her own!! Its an awesome thing. I'll be able to ride all the time - hell and we'll do it together! win-win!!!
I think she'll outgrow the Blast in about 6 months though - then it'll either be a bigger Buell or a Suzuki of some sort!! Again - win win!! (Read: I'LL HAVE TWO BIKES!!) LOL!
It really is cool. My 'chick' (wife) is cool!!

BT - funny thing is... she never rode before..... i was buying a bike - and she said she wanted a bike of her own!! Its an awesome thing. I'll be able to ride all the time - hell and we'll do it together! win-win!!!
I think she'll outgrow the Blast in about 6 months though - then it'll either be a bigger Buell or a Suzuki of some sort!! Again - win win!! (Read: I'LL HAVE TWO BIKES!!) LOL!
It really is cool. My 'chick' (wife) is cool!!
I'm proud for the both of ya.
super.gif
beerchug.gif

Yes BT - Beers!!

??  You going to the get together in April?? I'm thinking of going. We're getting an Dodge Magnum R/T on tuesday. With the tow package. So I might make it up that way. Its my birthday weekend too.

Post Script n2ojunkie - they are nice!! GOOD!! They were new. They damn well should be!! LOL!

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108955364 -->

Back