Wife on the Busa (naked)

Relsek

Registered
My wife is getting excited about having her own bike. She was proud of herself for being able to hold mine up.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101599053 -->

I was doing my 4000 mile oil change so I went ahead and removed everything to do a thorough cleaning. I wanted to remove all the road grime and chain lube that had gotten all over the inside of the plastics.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101611699 -->

2.jpg

She looks pretty good naked doesn't she. (the busa)
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101611731 -->

3.jpg

After the cleaning I put all the parts back on and washed the whole thing again. Looks almost like new again.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101611795 -->

4.jpg

We really can not keep tolerating naked pictures on the boards.  Last warning.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101597892 -->

15 minutes, 22 views and only one post. Was my title confusing? Oh no, you guys didn't think I meant the wife was naked did you?
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101598121 -->

biggrin.gif
NO it's cause the pics are WAY too big Bro!!! Hell Even at light speed it took some time...

Funny though...

Kevin YOUR RAdiator Fluid is low!!!!
Note your wife is kinda leaning over and
the level is not anywhere near the LINE!

I of course <table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>KNEW</table>it was the busa that would be naked...I have absolutely <table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>NO INTEREST</table>in <table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>NAKED LADIES</table>...No sir....you didn't fool me...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

I knew better, but when did you have to take the upper fairing off to change oil? Never mind you were changing the blinker fluid huh?
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

I knew better, but when did you have to take the upper fairing off to change oil? Never mind you were changing the blinker fluid huh?
laugh.gif
Yeah, I didn't need to take it off for the oil, I was looking for the place to add blinker fluid. I still can't find it. Oh well, they are working but they just won't cancel by themselves. I guess I'll just have to keep turning them off manually.

Kev

Wise guy, huh Kevin? Nice (huge) pics though. It's funny that you mentioned cleaning off all the sloppy chain lube and crud - I did that too yesterday morning.

I clean my bike...At least I thought I did...Maybe that's why my bike lost a mph or 2...
rock.gif

Sorry about the picture size. It's a new camera. I made them about half the size they were. I hope it is better now.
biggrin.gif

Back