Wife on the Busa (naked)

My wife is getting excited about having her own bike[/QUOTE]

So what'cha add'n to the stable ?

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101619491 -->

I clean my bike...At least I thought I did...Maybe that's why my bike lost a mph or 2...
rock.gif
Bikes run faster when they are dirty
biggrin.gif

Very thorough. One day I will do that to my bike. One of these days!

My wife is getting excited about having her own bike

So what'cha add'n to the stable  ?[/QUOTE]
We're thinking about a little gs500f or if she feels like she wants a little more of a bike, we'll get an SV650. She said she will call tomorrow to get scheduled for the MSF class, after she takes that, we'll see.

Kev

Its insane the amount of time and the steps we'll go thru to keep it looking like it did when we got it off the showroom floor.
. I got a scratch on my hump from stepping over the bike to get on and in 15 minutes I was ordering OEM touch up paint from Color- Rite. And I have never worn those boots agian.

that is so my favorite color I remember when mine looked brand new 9 months ago
smile.gif
now she has 13500 miles
sad.gif
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>WOW</span> some of you guys really pile on the miles. I try to ride as often as I can but just can't keep up. I don't have to ride it to work, so weekends and evenings is about it.

Put the word "naked" in a subline or anything like it and watch the wild ride begin!

heheheh

My wife just finished the MSF course and bought herself a 250 Interceptor. She's going to take a few months with it and then move up to a 500 or 600 though we're not sure which one yet.

Ultimately, she REALLY wants a Gixxer 1000. Should be fun getting there!

Nothing better than having the wiff into riding with ya!

--Wag--

Back