Okay, I was being careless...

color-rite.com, bro...
wink.gif
That is exactly what the dealer told me when I chipped mine...

They can match it up perfectly...

However, it is not cheap...
Did you get yours fixed, or just leave it?

Kevin,

The purple is available from color rite. I emailed them a few weeks ago about it, its just not listed.
Heres a copy of the email:

"Hi Mat We have your color now.It is called "Plum Purple Metallic" and is Suzuki color code #YAT.It's usage is on the 2004-2005 Hayabusa.Please let me know how much you want and I'll send it to you pronto.Thank you.. Doug Tech/Sales Dept."

Just get a bunch of them Little "Jesus" fish and stick on there...

OH OH... Make the hump into a Little aqurium... But some Beta's in there you know... Take your fish for rides!!!!!
laugh.gif

dood, no fish stickers....I'll send you a bunch of little razorback hog stickers!!!!
tounge.gif

I put those bullet things on and I'm not posting a picture. They cover the scratches allright but it looks like I went driving through College hill or S St. Pete one night after a drug dealer tried to kill a cop or something. It looks sooo redneck.

(if you don't know college hill or S. St Pete just think South Central L.A.)

I've decided it's probably cheaper to just get a new one than to buy paint and then not get it right, then end up paying someone go fix it right. I found this one on e-bay. What do you think Black would look like rather than purple? It IS the other color. I'll probably wait until I can find a purple one, but let me know what you think.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098753328 -->

Make certain that the black is not an 02 SE Black. If it is it's a different color. Most of the Suzuki Blacks have a bit of metal flake in em' the SE has None, it's just about about pure black. Your prolly right though, would be cheaper to buy a new one more than likely. Besides you should be able to sell the old one on e-bay or here on the board. Folks are always needing painter pieces. Just a thought.

So I assume the Aquarium Idea just wasn't working for you??? OK OK How about cutting the hump open and building a little Manger scene? Huh? Then you could install some LED lighting and really make a complete "High Speed" Manger Scene??? OK OK What about a small Electric Train? You know them N-scale little buggers? You could be sitting at a light and have this little train running laps in your hump, all you gotta do is cut windows in the sides, replace with plexi and you golden...

OH OH, You could cut it out to look like a jet fighter cockpit glass heading the other direction or maybe a TAILGUNNER!!!! DUDE, A TAILGUNNER... Yeah that's the ticket right there man. Some kinda little freaky dude pearing out the rear of your hump with a machine gun...

OK OK  What about a small Electric Train?  You know them N-scale little buggers?  You could be sitting at a light and have this little train running laps in your hump, all you gotta do is cut windows in the sides, replace with plexi and you golden...
Rev, I could definately dig the train thing....Where can I pick up a clear plexiglas hump?

Back