I always new my baby was fast...

oh yeah !! ... reel em in ... chew em up and spit em back out ... way to go man ... doesn't hurt to flex every now and then
smile.gif

DJ

DJsBanner.jpg

HAAHAHAHAHAHA well every once in a while you have to open a can of whup a$$ just to let them know their place in the "real" world lolololol

Hey next time you gonna roll down let me know. Or better yet hit me up sometime and we can roll down to Myrtle Beach one friday spend the night and roll back sat.
Hey Dez no doubt, sounds like a plan. I'm itching for another trip to Mytle being I won't make bike week this year (maybe I've got a lil sumthin up my sleeve mmmmuuuuaaaaaa mmmmuuaaaa muuuuuuaaaaaa.

I'll hit you up from now on when I go out for a weekend/Sat excursion.

Big Dawg...Out doing the damn thang...That's what I'm talking 'bout...Flexing and shat...That really cool...Like the rest of the crew I love to hear this sort of experience...The guy/gal should have given you props for spanking that a$$ but anyway...And what do you mean you need to polish up on your high rpm riding...Just roll the throttle and pimp them gears playa...  
evil.gif
True True, not that I can run through them, I'm just not as crisp in 4-6 as I am through 1-3.

Back