sold my baby and hating it!

onetimedownbusa

Registered
my buddy has been looking for a bike and sold his car the other day. he called me and came over with 10k and said he wanted my 02. i took it and put the money in the bank hoping the 05 will come through. i already having withdrawls! i feel bad cause hes a newbie and i worry for all the obvious reasons.

yeah u know 10k for an 02. it had custom paint last week and ive got it looking tight:D either way i made money on it and hes happy

Alot of the bike shops around here wont sell newbies a busa, for all the obvious reasons and I would never sell mine to one either. There isnt enough money in the world to make me feel good about some old lady turning in front of someone who cant handle it and visiting the hospital or funeral home later. Hopefully you have given him the advice he needs to be safe and all will be well. good luck on your new bike and may you have long safe rides with your buddy....

mans got to do what he s got to do!!you did we ll in my book!ps if your buds man enough to come up with 10 k its his responsiblity to CONTROL HiMSELF on his new bike.be happy for him.

Hey I can get you a SCHWEET 2002 SE Busa WIth HMF Himounts, PC, and lots of other goodies. It's all blacked out and well cared for, not abused...

$8500, then you got $1500 to go by some gear!!!

Interested?

Hey I can get you a SCHWEET 2002 SE Busa WIth HMF Himounts, PC, and lots of other goodies.  It's all blacked out and well cared for, not abused...

$8500, then you got $1500 to go by some gear!!!

Interested?
You're SELLing Lilah??!!??
What happened???

wow.gif

wow.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1007"|1089807067 -->

wow.gif

rock.gif

I know the feeling onetime, im looking at the light at the end of the tunnel myself, Come on 05 please be sweet...
biggrin.gif

i sure hope that is is all we hope it to be. ive been thinking about selling and the $$ made me do it. not that i needed the money but its not easy to sell anything for good money these days. i figure if the 05 is better, used busas will be cheap and easy to get for cheap. i am giving him lessons and hes taking the safety course this weekend so he should be as good as anyone. hes also 6"3 and 275 so the busas weight isnt an issue. hes been lurking here for a couple weeks and hell be posting soon:D

Back