SOLD A HARLEY

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
I sell cages for a living. Like most jobs, selling cars can be a stressful and unthankful job. Today, I sold a Harley to a 62 year old who has not rode a bike since the late 50s! To say he was like a kid with a new toy is an understatement! He was so happy, he was a different person than the one that came in earlier. He has been wanting a bike for YEARS, but I guess I was the first one to tell him it was ok to want one at his age. I showed him my busa and he was blown away.
smile.gif
Puts my job in a new perspective. I don't just sell cars, I make dreams come true.

(NINJA KILLER @ Mar. 19 2007,13:54) Hal, what dealership you work at?
O'Neill Auto Plaza on 80th and Metcalf in Overland Park. What ya doing Wed night? Semi is going to be in town and I thought we might go to Fuel and get some dinner. Want to join us?

I used to live in kansas city in Mo...used to work at KCI...wish I was there with you guys...
all_coholic.gif

I would like to but I am going to be busy with Court trying to get custody of my nieces, I will take a rain check and try to do it another time, My BUSA is almost done (Smithers Customs), Finally putting on that TSUKIGI Pipe, having a little trouble fitting the plastics around the left side.
beerchug.gif

What is life without dreams? ? ? A slow, BORING death! Way to go! Change your nick to CATALYST!
smile.gif

(NINJA KILLER @ Mar. 19 2007,14:44) I would like to but I am going to be busy with Court trying to get custody of my nieces, I will take a rain check and try to do it another time, My BUSA is almost done (Smithers Customs), Finally putting on that TSUKIGI Pipe, having a little trouble fitting the plastics around the left side.
beerchug.gif
We will get together sometime Bob. Hope everything goes well with the girls. You are a special brother to take on the task of raising them. My hats off to you. I know Steve will do a great job on your bike. I put the Tsukigi cans on mine and the quality is first rate and they sound awesome!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(Nekosohana @ Mar. 19 2007,17:08) So you sell bikes too?  Is it fun?
We trade for them sometimes. I wish I could make a living selling bikes, but with the winter we have here in Kansas City you would starve in the winter. May not be a bad idea though, I tried on my leathers yesterday and I could use a little starving!
smile.gif

(Fate @ Mar. 19 2007,17:08)
beerchug.gif
 You must have made that guys year. That is pretty cool.
I think I made his decade! Couldn't believe how much more ALIVE he seemed after he made the decision to buy it and did the paperwork. Made me feel good!
smile.gif

Back