people always trying to flex on me

chevellesteve

Registered
so im riding the other night heading to my friends house im sitting a stop light and this jack ass on a custom chopper pulls up next to me and starts reving on me. i was thinking wtf does he not know what a busa is? so i let it go he takes off like a bat out of hell . the next stop light he starts running his mouth about my bike and how sport bikes are crap . im trying to be chill i don't need another ticket . so this goes on for a few lights finally i get sick of it . the next light turns green i wait for him to leave the line and get out a few lengths ahead of me , so i take off kinda hard pull up next to him do the hole stare down thing and chuck the duces and open it up left him like he was stopped . he didn't have much to say at the n:rofl:ext light. wtf is wrong with people?

If I had a dollar every time some kid in a Mustang did that......you know the rest.

I had some cat do that to me on a 636 before, and didn't think he was even serious, until we got to the next light, and said, "I told my boy my bike could take a Busa". Usually I would have just laughed, and let it go, but this dude just erked me, so I said lets try it again, and this time I'll actually hit the throttle. For some reason he turned off before we stopped at the next light ??

haha awesome.....back in august during the first semester of school my buddy rode over his K7 1000 to the dorms and 3 drunk guys were making fun of him yelling "real men ride a harley you *****" he got off the bike and tried to ignore them cause he's pretty laid back guy....needless to say they got into it and he knocked one of them lights out in the parking lot.....1 of the campus police actually rides with us so he just let him go...it was pretty cool

If I had a dollar every time some kid in a Mustang did that......you know the rest.

I had some cat do that to me on a 636 before, and didn't think he was even serious, until we got to the next light, and said, "I told my boy my bike could take a Busa". Usually I would have just laughed, and let it go, but this dude just erked me, so I said lets try it again, and this time I'll actually hit the throttle. For some reason he turned off before we stopped at the next light ??

X10 those guys just secretly like to see the bikes run i think...... but to some cars credit i did see a black 1200HP cobra pull the stickers off some bike on I-240 back a few months....all i remember thinkin was shhhittt

Oh there definetly out there !! And yeah, most of the time I think they just want to see what your bike can do. However sometimes people are just plain stupid.

I like cruisers for what they are. They cruise. But I just don't know about these guys that are always trying to run it with us. I can't tell if they really think they've got something going on, or if they're just looking for a show. My gut tells me that the chopper type is too proud to go looking for a show and prove that they're as slow as they really are. They must really think they have a chance with a Busa. I like to run right beside them for a few seconds before I really put on the steam. Just for spite. :moon:

yeah i like all types of bikes sport or not...but it does seem like the harley and some of the custom chopper guys are always talking about "i can run down low on you because of all the torque my 1970 design motor puts out" lol

Yeah, that's cool, but my 194 horses will stomp the **** outta your torque. So.... it's just whatever you wanna do.
:poke:

they dont even get me down low . the other 1 that erks me is my buddy on his 06 zx10 always talking trash saying that he can take me of the line or at a roll . i took the Pepsi challenge and pulled on him 5 lengths just in first gear yet still he tries

I compare it to those people who get on American Idol and are convinced they can sing...and then Simon tells them how badly they suck. :laugh:

After waiting for a seemingly 15 min red light yesterday to turn green I needed air. I accelerated away from the HD next to me and left the traffic in the mirror only to come up on the next red light and had to hard brake to stop. All good till the HD fat arse with his fat arse Wife pulls up with a grin and says "at least you got here first" at which time I was attempting to mute my Ipod for any further discussion that he may wish to pursue. After lifting the visor and asking him for clarification as to what he was saying to me the light turned green and we drove off.

How about just STFU and worry about yourself. I was nowhere near him nor was he endangered or threatened by me, he just had to open his fat face and let his junk run! Had I one more second, I would have enlightened him that he too could be cruising with me if he and ole big heavy would hit the stair master rather than the Harley every time. PEOPLE just Pee me off sometimes!???

Anybody with serious martial arts training knows that you don't need to use it if you know you can do it.

But that's with training, and it's harder to be so mature with a Busa. :rofl:

It's just EGO brother... don't even worry about people like that... That just proves how awesome this bike is, because EVERYBODY wants a piece of it (so they think)...

It's OK to put them in their place from time to time and show them that the BUSA is still king :laugh:

It's just EGO brother... don't even worry about people like that... That just proves how awesome this bike is, because EVERYBODY wants a piece of it (so they think)...

It's OK to put them in their place from time to time and show them that the BUSA is still king :laugh:

Hellz yes! :thumbsup:

I had a CBR1000 try and leave me at a light and I was like "HELL NO". before I hit second I was nailing the rev limiter and blowing by him at the same time. From there it got uglier. For HIM. :laugh:

Back