09 Busa vs Corvette early 2000

think u guys missed my point.....I WAS NOT RACING! and still won,lol. as for 800hp cobras, not to many of them around here. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

I raced a ZO6 a couple weeks ago and had to shift out of 6th:laugh:

Last year I had a guy at work with a new ZO6 keep messing with me and wouldn't give it up until he got humiliated. I played with him at 1/4 throttle in 2nd from 70 mph to redline then banged 3rd hard and pulled the front wheel up for a ways and stayed on it only till the top of 4th where he was just a speck in my mirrors. That was the end of his bragging :moon:
Nice car, but, just a car.

My 03 had maybe 590 at the motor and 680 with the juice, mid tens motor and low 10'20's on the sauce, 800 should put you in the low 9's,

I had a ported stock charger, full kooks headers, X-pipe and bassinx mufflers, underdrives, meth injection, and a solid axle swap.

same here, not many cobra's , but god, old guys in vettes that think they are the greatest thing since the wheel or fire, and not even modded vettes, STOCK!!!!

I mean even my daily driver with a LS1 swap did 13.50's, Stock motor with a cam and every bolt on part you can think of, and the thing still gets around 18-20 MPG.

I've had this same argument with my buddie every since he built his ls1... the car runs 6.70's in the 1/8th which is good for what he's got, but in his mind he thinks he can beat a busa. I'm not knocking ls1's as I have 2 of them, but some people are just nieve.

Turn key stockers bike vs car you got to go pretty high up the food chain of the auto world to put one over the Busa... but it can be done :laugh:

:rofl: this is cracking me up....of course its was dumb to do on public streets. So is riding a 2 wheel bike anywhere these days, but we do it..:thumbsup:

Id like to know who here has a Busa and never go on it on a public road.. If you say never you are either full Chit or your to scared.

Back