people always trying to flex on me

This stuff happens pretty regularly around here. I normally just shake my head and laugh but since my visors dark nobody can tell. I just couldn't resist though when two kids pull up next to me in daddy's convertible 911 porshe. They couldn't have been older than 21. The kid driving revs the engine and his buddy looks like he's just seen his first "boobie". I'm sitting far left in my lane next the line and reach over and tap the passenger on the shoulder and proceed to ask him "Is your buddy f*n serious? I'll make you both a deal...we'll exchange info and run'em and if I win I get to call your daddy". The driver smarts off that he doesn't know his dad so I told him "then if this is yours Mom's car I'll have to take your Mom out on a date and may end up as your step-daddy". :rofl:

Kid was pissed!

most guys i run into see the stretch, and the bottle and know better....but i do run into some idiots. i usually laugh at them and ignore them.

it seems to piss them off more than smoking them, and keeps my license safe at the same time....

besides, what fun is beating a an r6 or a car.....i mean really.

These stories have reminded me of the race I had the other day.

I'm waiting patiently at a stop light when this minivan driven by a soccer mom pulls up next to me. I glance over and she's talking on her cell phone, but she gives me the "glance" so I know it's on! I see her gab a bit more on her cell phone. I know she must have been talking up how she was going to leave me for dust as soon as the light changes. I look over her ride and think "No way, mom! You're not going to kick my ass today."

I turn back to watch the light and caress the clutch feeling the point of engagement. I'm ready, but risk a glance at my opponent. She looks distracted still talking on her phone. I'm sure it's a ploy to get the jump on me. The light turns green and I crack the throttle to 1/8 full. I blow by her and that's the last I saw of her. :laugh:

You get the award for comedy and creativity!

Strange, I don't have this problem....I guess they know what the result will be because I have the fastest color. :laugh:

my father in law has an 06-07 harley somethin thats 14?? cc's and he was always runnnin his mouth how he "knows" he could run with me becase he has 100 somethin cc's bigger than me. I always said, ok, if ya think so. so i rode with him to the local harley shop one day and when we leave he gets next to me and starts jumpin me, I took off enough to hang right next to him for a lil bit and still in first gased on it, up on the back wheel passing him. He had absolutely nuthin to say about it after that. all I wish is that I had a pic of his face...

Meh... whatever. I would have just offered to pull two plug wires to make it fair, and have him follow me down a twisty road. Red light to red light racing on a bike is just silly. Even a slow bike will toast most "performance" cars... 9/10 bike races come down to the rider's ability to launch and maintain his courage, if the bikes are even remotely similar in power.

Im a winner just for playing, or so the told me at camp:laugh:

Back