I gotta laugh......

rudeboy109

Registered
Well the bike is broke in, so now I can ride it harder. So coming home from work I rode up to a R1 at a light. He looked at me and started lightly reving his bike, so the light turned green. I was feathering my throttle to stay beside him so he would think his bike is keeping up with a Busa, but he was on it hard. Then while in 3rd, I looked at him so he would look at me, then I waved my hand and pined it. I took off and I was gone. It was classic, brutal but classic. :laugh:

I once traded rides with a guy who owned a 2010 R1. He did power wheelies all the way down the highway and was frothing at the mouth when he got off it. Good times, good times.

A kill is a kill, be safe out there and understand you might just get surprised at some point.

I've been beat by a Gsxr 1000 already. We aren't invincible by any means...:banghead:

Stock vs stock or mod vs mod, the Busa's best bet against a new liter bike is from a dig.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

We were doing roll-ons out in the country. Tried almost every gear. I think the key is that he was higher in the revs at the same speeds as I was...

Sir I think you need your training wheels back on:p I can't wait to get my welded hub in so I can practice take offs. That's where alot of bikers have trouble and where the 1000s want to wheelie.

The events you have witnessed are performed on a closed course and performed by professionals. Do not try this yourself. :whistle:

Back