Why must people drive like morons?

BowDown

Registered
It was one thing having a car pulling out of a parking lot jump out in front of me on the way home... but further down the divided 4 lane highway (2 lanes each side) I had a tricked out Mitsubishi 3000 wanting to race me from a stop light. Get real. You think that POS can hold a candle?
argue.gif

So I let him pull out on me 50-60 ft so I could get out of 1st gear, then I punched it in 2nd and flew by him.

I figured it was done.

Na, he decided he would ride on me at about 100ft w/his high beams on. At this point I was doing 65-75 in a 55 just cruising to get home. It's like 10pm, roads are pretty vacant, but I still don't like some ass high beaming me. So I just stayed calm, and as a I would catch up to a slower car, I would pass them on the left, and of course the ass behind me would follow suit.

Well I had enough of this ******* following me as I was about 4miles from home and didn't want extra company. Plus I knew the stretch of road ahead of me (minus animals in the dark). So I dropped from 6th to 3rd and did a 140mph pull for about 3/4mile. Left him pretty far back, but as I exited the highway onto another highway (at about 100) I passed a spot where a trooper was hanging out. He already had his vehicle running and headlights on, but no red lights. So I hit the brakes and got down to 70 in a 55 zone, and continued past him. He didn't take off after me. After I was sure he wasn't going to pop out after me, I kicked it back up to 90 or so...

After glancing in my side mirrors I'm pretty sure the red lights turned on for the next car on that ramp. Don't know if it was that 3000, don't really care.

That whole experience gets a big WTF in my book! The oncoming traffic was flashing him and everything before this point. Wonder if the dude was drunk? Actually I never looked into the car so I don't know who or what was driving.
mad.gif

nice kill, but you know some of those cars have wannabe HID's that are way too bright. He may have had is low beams on and they were that bright. Congrats on not getting flaged by the trooper.

Back