Had a sweet kill today on the way to work

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
It was a silver Corvette C5 Z06 sounded lightly-medium modded. I was on I-45 going south when I pull up behind the corvette and noticed that the 2 outer tail lamps are blacked out so it gets me thinking this is no normal corvet but a modded one. He gets in the right lane and I pull up aside him. And notice the nice wheelzies he has.

I notice the make of the car and beep at him (coulded hear because of his car/window rolled up/music I am thinking) to give him a thumbs up. Never looks over so I just carry on and zip between 2 cars and it opens up to 4 lanes instead of 2. I look back (I have no mirrors) and do not see him mile+ behind me. I am just cruising at 65mph now.

I am thinking to myself that he might do a fly by so I am listening, sure enough zipeee he went at 130mph+ it seemed I cruise up to him about 90ish and he guns it when I am behind him, I am in 4th and I swallowed him up BAD. I have a habbit of not looking down at the speedo when I am going fast. We switched lanes and I was behind him again he downshifted I 6 bike lenths behind and I put it in 3rd gear and SWALLOWED his ass in
smile.gif

I just gave him thumbs up after each race for running me. I exited and he dropped it and proceeded to fly down the highway. I was pumped
smile.gif

smile.gif

Always fun isn't it?
laugh.gif

What do you mean "I don't have mirrors" ? I thought mirrors were required by law for street bikes.
rock.gif

well during my fall, the left got busted so i just took them both off till I get more frolm ebay. I see LOTS of bikes without them online though, I do like the look. I looked on the corvette site, and did a search and it showed that its called both, I could be wrong though, but it was definately a z06

iam pretty sure the 'c5' is just the model and z06 is a c5 with a bigger motor. dont think they came out with the new one yet(with the z06 engine in it) of course i could be wrong about all this
tounge.gif

Always fun isn't it?
laugh.gif

What do you mean "I don't have mirrors" ?  I thought mirrors were required by law for street bikes.
rock.gif
In Florida, it's kinda like the seltbelt or red/blue neon thing. They -can- ticket you for that, but only the real a-hole cops do so.

Not sure how strict they are about that outside of the Sunshine State though...

Havn't got into a Vette yet...but I ate a Viper during the BBlll Oh what a feeling it is ....lol here's to ya
beerchug.gif

the guy that owns the mortgage company i work for has an 03 vette - I kept expecting him to challenge me to a race - i finally asked him why he hadn't tried me and come to find out he is a former sportbike owner - his exact quote, "there are no cars that will hang with that beast".

Back