Fun with a jetta

blue83camaro

Registered
I thought the guy that pulled up to me in a fast and the furious jetta was just kidding when he reved up his engine. I reved up my busa a little then he put his on the rev limiter. When the light turned green he dumped the clutch and was squealing tires. I took off and was riding next to him as he was chirpin tires with each shift. We got up to about 40 mph and he kept looking over at me. That is when I thought this guy is for real. I rolled on in first and power shifted second pulling an nice wheelie. I must have put 15 car lenghts between us. At the next light I tried to get his attention but he wouldn't look at me. Guess he learned a lesson. I of course need to learn more self control myself. I'm working on that part. As I was setting the front wheel down I saw the lightbar on the po po sitting at the next intersection. It was a little o s@#t moment. I slowed down and kept going but he never cam after me. So I showed the punk, didn't get killed and didn't get busted, guess it was a good day.

Nice work, unfortunately I cant resist a kill like that.

Its good to know that you were sane enough not to endanger others.

Those a$$hats deserve it.
firedevil.gif

Ha ha ha ha..... I love the little imports, they are the ones that screw with me to. I have trouble resisting too.

Gotta love those little "Uncle Ben's" rice burners. Always out to show the world what they've got but constantly get creamed!!!
beerchug.gif

Once in a while. Once in a while.
wink.gif

--Wag--

beerchug.gif
those too furious to be fast cars are the funnest ones to school on the fine art of horse power 101

no one messes with me here in Idaho, what the hell, I wouldn't mind playing alittle with these guys, oh well, I guess I better make a road trip ha ha

I have a better time handing them thier azz with my 67' Camaro
firedevil.gif
These kids seem to think if it doesn't have a four banger and the front wheels don't spin that it isn't fast...I enjoy showing them they are very wrong.

(inthexring @ Jan. 08 2007,09:34) no one messes with me here in Idaho, what the hell, I wouldn't mind playing alittle with these guys, oh well, I guess I better make a road trip ha ha
You live in Idaho, those tractors know you are faster than they are.

jump9.gif

I love the guys in the Cavaliers that buy a fin and a exhaust can and think they have something worth racing people in. Ohhh and the fancy wheels on their old 90's 4 bangers that are ready to go to the junk yard....

some of those morons i encounter haven't been at a light but while rolling. They'll run right on top of you pretty much "coaxing" you to go fast. One did get a handful of marbles on his neons hood and windsheild for his trouble (His brakes worked fantastic then). Otherwise i'll just nail it and leave 'em

Had a run with a eclipse that might have had boost. Two lane fore and aft highway and he pulls up next to me as i'm doing 55mph. Looks at me and does the stupid "Wigger" 2 finger "Wassup" hand motion. I nod and twist the throttle all the way while giving him a dirty look. Only ran it to 130mph and slowed down for traffic.

I kicked myself later as i broke 2 of my own rules (1. never slow down in incidents with cagers until your gone and off the road it started on 2. always triple check your mirrors) because after slowing down to 60 for a few seconds i glance in the mirrors to see this idiot swerving around a car and now he's in my lane turning hard right to zip around me but it looks like he's about to hit me! I started to move to the left which would have put me into the oncoming traffic lane but he was already by and did miss my right muffler by maybe 5ft. He slams on the brakes hard enough for the traffic in front of us that i can see his fuel tank.
crazy.gif
I decide that's it, this to me is a road rage case now and left him by running it up to 160mph for a bit and got off on the next road. Any cops that saw us became his problem.
laugh.gif

Never underestimate these lil fools. They're too stupid to treat lightly.

Personally I like to give them the hand sign for hold on a sec.... When I'm stopped at a light of course. Then take a look over at your rearview mirror (side mirrors) mockingly make a few adjustments while looking over your shoulder. Then put your hands back on the controls while giving it some gas. Then adjust yourself and give them the helmet nod.....  
beerchug.gif

Back