I always new my baby was fast...

BigDawg_03Busa

Registered
Okay I'll keep it short.

-An aquaitance of mine (newbie with zx9) were on a nice Sat. ride to Wilmington on I-40.
-I notice up ahead a bike merging onto I-40, so I gingerly accelerate to catchup so we can get a 3 bike tandem going.
-But nooooooo Mr. allstar takes one look over his left shoulder, sees the Busa ~150' back and guns it.
-I'm like....man I'm not catching....he's kinda fast....MAN THAT BASTID IS TRYING TO LEAVE US!!!!!!!!! (why oh why)
-Mind you I said we were 150' back. Well by the time I realize he's gunning it it's like 200'.
-Okay now I'm pissed because he's disrespected me, but more importantly he's disrespected my baby so it's on.
-Tuck---throttle---space shuttle like acceleration.
-Like a Marlin the bastid is slowly realed in until passing him with
serious authority. Wanted to look at him as I went by, but would have blown my helmet slam off.
-Anyway I put ~100 feet between us and roll off just so he got a feel for the whuppin the 13 could deliver.-Once we arrived in Wilmington my newbie buddy was like man that's the first time I hit 140mph. (mind you he was at least 500' behind me after I accelerated. I never looked at my speedo for fear of removing my eyes from the road.

SO IN A NUT SHELL, I WAS TRUELY AMAZED THAT THE BUSA REELED THAT BIKE IN FROM SO FAR AWAY & PUTTING THAT KINDA DISTANCE IN A RELATIVELY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM THE OTHER BIKE BECAUSE THE GUY WAS A FRIGGIN RIDER OBVIOUSLY AT ONE WITH HIS MACHINE. FUNNY ONCE ON COLLEGE RD, HE NEVER SPOKE OR
PULLED UP TO CHAT. FEELINGS HURT MAYBE?

Ninja 0 Busa 1 Glad you made it back in one piece to give us the details. Where's his manners, trying to disrespect the power of the Busa. LOL.

Wheelie.gif

Maybe he'll have a lil more respect now. I think as I blurred by I
saw the word Kawasuck...hmhmhmhm I mean Kawasmucki....hmhm
I mean Kawa aw man you know what I'm tryin to say
laugh.gif

That's awsome man, I love hearing stories like that...makes me love my bike that much more...Glad to hear you spanked 'em, way to show him how the Busa rolls!

niiiiiiiiiice but damn no respect i would have atleast rode beside you guys for a little while and then gave u a thumbs up and left but dayum how rude !!!!! lol

Way to go Dawg.....................sometimes you just gotta smack some manners into those kids!!!!!!!

AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

Big Dawg...Out doing the damn thang...That's what I'm talking 'bout...Flexing and shat...That really cool...Like the rest of the crew I love to hear this sort of experience...The guy/gal should have given you props for spanking that a$$ but anyway...And what do you mean you need to polish up on your high rpm riding...Just roll the throttle and pimp them gears playa...
evil.gif

Big Dawg...Out doing the damn thang...That's what I'm talking 'bout...Flexing and shat...That really cool...Like the rest of the crew I love to hear this sort of experience...The guy/gal should have given you props for spanking that a$$ but anyway...And what do you mean you need to polish up on your high rpm riding...Just roll the throttle and pimp them gears playa...  
evil.gif
Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout BigDawg. Dude was probably a Kappa...
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Brian

HAAHAHAHAHAHA well every once in a while you have to open a can of whup a$$ just to let them know their place in the "real" world lolololol

Hey next time you gonna roll down let me know. Or better yet hit me up sometime and we can roll down to Myrtle Beach one friday spend the night and roll back sat.

evil.gif
Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout BigDawg.  Dude was probably a Kappa...
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Brian
You know they're always trying to step out in front of the Kings, so I wouldn't doubt that in the least.

Back