Group buy

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
It not a ventura rack system and diffinetly nothing close to its outrageous price tag.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Tell me what you guyz think about it ?</span> I think it be a nice addition for when your girl wants to tag along for a ride and need a place to store her big azz purse full of nothing  
laugh.gif

Or if you want to keep your Pimp status while  out of town, leave the hump on and mount your tail bag to it.

DSC02467.jpg

I'll be adding a set of these babies I just got the other day.
Nelson Rig SB500k
I was able to pack an air mattress 80"x60"x5"  with no problem into on saddle bag with room to spare.
DSC02466.jpg

Holla
Ty

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141752601 -->

Definately not for me,but I do like the group buy thingy so keep the ideas coming....

Do you have to cut up the hump to make this work at all? Seems like that would work well for me if i ride to work. Keep my work clothes in the bag and not have to worry about it.

I have the same saddle bags from Nelson. I like the idea of the rack too. Bust out them digits playa.

I have the same saddle bags from Nelson.  I like the idea of the rack too.  Bust out them digits playa.
Like my boy Thinker sayz, great mindz think alike.  I gotta hold off on the price until a see a better interest, Joe. But like I said its no where near what Ventura is rapping Playaz for.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141761379 -->

Believe me, Joe,it wouldnt be worth your time unless your buying in volume. The guy is offering a sweet price on his racks. I had to jump on it when I saw them for the price he was asking.

Had to read this post several times , couldn't figure out what the rack and bags had to do with a Group Buy on Race Track,
laugh.gif
, maybe I should invest in some glasses.
rock.gif

I'm interested. Looks like the one from Renntec.

Could your friend weld a 15" upright on it for a back rest?

smile.gif

I'm interested. Looks like the one from Renntec.

Could your friend weld a 15" upright on it for a back rest?

smile.gif
Hey Drum, thats exactly whos selling the rack.  First off, I dont personally know the owner. I just recieved the rack today and was so happy with it I just had to share and see how many of my Org family members would be interested in a group buy.
Modifying a backrest shouldn't be a problem for an individual and I dont think he would do it because of liability ( there too many irresponsible lil beyootches out there who will try to sue for anything they can) issues.

I'll probably drill two holes on both side and have a bar bent with a pad attached and mount with a bolt and nut and lock washer.

mzrsq
Anniversary Orange

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:1.71

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had to read this post several times , couldn't figure out what the rack and bags had to do with a Group Buy on Race Track, , maybe I should invest in some glasses.
[/QUOTE]

Race Rack, U dweeb !
tounge.gif

juuz whadda Pimp needs,mo' junk in da' trunk.

I could strap a big ol' bucket a chicken on there so my baby could have snacks.

Jus need a Camel Back loaded wif a 2 liter Pepsi an' we good to go.

Baby Got Snacks.

Sir Mix Alot

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141770983 -->

Back