Group buy

rubbersidedown
THE ORIGINAL SITE BASTID

Group: Super Duper Administrator
Avg posts/day:6.60

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
juuz whadda Pimp needs,mo' junk in da' trunk.

I could strap a big ol' bucket a chicken on there so my baby could have snacks.

Jus need a Camel Back loaded wif a 2 liter Pepsi an' we good to go.

Baby Got Snacks.
[/QUOTE]

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
U just aint right. But a true Pimp knowz how to accessorize the package. U just gotta know how to cordinate,Playa !

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141820432 -->

laugh.gif

MidnightBusainSD
Hayabusa Master

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:1.46
Location: Alfalfa Field in South Dakota  Posted: Mar. 07 2006,17:26  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks Good there Rythm my man to bad i already have got something
[/QUOTE]

Who do you think gave me the ideal, Pimp Juice.  While I was watching you from behind as we where rolling  through the Rockies Mt last year I very impress with how you where gettn your gangsa lean with the Ventura Rack mounted to your bike. I knew right then that I had to have it or somthing similar to it.  Thank goodness I found one similar to yours at a cheaper price .  

They say patient is a virtue !  Well, I can for sure it save me a couple of dollarz.  
wink.gif

Holla
Ty

mschivs173
Professional Pilot

Avg posts/day:2.35
Location: Eastern Shore VA.--- for now Posted: Mar. 07 2006,16:21

looks like a good addition,
[/QUOTE]

idea.gif
My boy know what I'm feeln !
beerchug.gif

Is that a good price?
Diffinetly not a mind blowing decision when you check out the others out there. This company is very competitive and makes a quality bike rack as you can see. The owner (Russell) was telling me yesterday that he had been holding out on the prices for two year, and is about ready to make a move on raising the prices !
So you better get in, where you fit in and buy one before they go up. Presently I dont see too much of an interest to validate a group buy here. Hopefully things will spin around !

I got mine
tounge.gif

BentValve
GSX-R1000 Rider

Avg posts/day:3.11

What a great idea! And it looks good IMO.
[/QUOTE]

Alwayz lQQkn out for my .Org family, Playa !
super.gif

Hey iam always down for a great RACK!!! lol

heres a post on it forget it i dont know hoe to use this dam pc good enough to link a post from feb lmao its my second busa post. with renntec rack .

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141855088 -->

heres a post on it forget it i dont know hoe to use this dam pc good enough to link a post from feb lmao its my second busa post. with renntec rack .
Thanks for the link, Rob !

More photos !!
post-6-07583-3.jpg

post-6-07548-2.jpg

post-6-07620-4.jpg

post-6-07677-5.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141855341 -->

Count me in with or without the group buy . Thats exactly what I need this time around . Wanted to use the sport bags with a rack like that instead of the Ventura system I have on the ZX .

Remember to please count me in !
biggrin.gif

Count me in with or without the group buy . Thats exactly what I need this time around . Wanted to use the sport bags with a rack like that instead of the Ventura system I have on the ZX .

Remember to please count me in !
biggrin.gif
From the lQQks, not too many are interested, so you might wanna step on over to the link I posted earlier to where it can be bought for $105 plus shipping and handling.

Back