What is the craziest thing you've done w/ busa

mikeyusf

Registered
This is a thread for the rowdy mother f*ckerz who might have pushed their busa a little too far one time.

For me, the craziest things I've ever done on my bike-

1) accidentally catching about 3 feet of air going too fast over railroad tracks, turning around and almost looped my bike doing it again

2) went through an intersection at about 160mph and 12 oclocked my busa when the bike went over the "hump" in the middle. When I landed the bike, I was face to face with my headlight, with my feet on top of the gas tank

3) out ran a police helicopter. Drove nearly 60 miles south on I-75 at about 180+mph, pulled into an exit on Sarasota, hid in a gas station car wash for about 10 minutes, then left with a pack of 30 harleys on 301 heading north. I stashed my helmet and my jacket behind the dumpster, and rode with the harley's wearing a pair of $8 sunglasses I bought at the store, lol

4) was too busy looking at incredibly hot stripper chick pumping gas and went through a red stop light. Missed a 60+mph broadside by about 3 feet (this wasnt on my busa, this was on my old gsxr750 3 years ago when I first started riding)

Let me spare you the lecture, these are all dumb, stupid, wreckless, idiotic, retarded, ignorant, squidish, lethal, and whatever. Spare me the holier than thou "you shouldnt be riding" speech and just contribute or stfu

Mike

DSC00666.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
mine is goofy. Riding a wheelie infront of High School showing-off while my front tire was showing threads... When I came down, it blew and threw me for a scrippity-scrappity ride down pavement.

But... My brother did one that still gives me the chills.

He and a buddy were butt-drunk and riding home from Washington DC. He passed out and rode over a curb... He hit a telephone pole guy wire and nearly ripped his head off. He crushed his chest breaking ribs and clavical (collar bone). Plus he crushed his heart and nearly died from this. He was unconcious for two weeks. And, it is ten plus years, and his chest still hurts when he is bench pressing.

Attached is a pic of me (on the left) with him (Scean) at his home in Tacoma, Washington.

-Vaughn.

bro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me spare you the lecture, these are all dumb, stupid, wreckless, idiotic, retarded, ignorant, squidish, lethal, and whatever. Spare me the holier than thou "you shouldnt be riding" speech and just contribute or stfu

Mike
I was about to say: You SHOULD be riding ... with me ... I wanna see that kinda stuff live ... I bet the chopper thing was awesome ... Belgian police are slow-assed mofo's ... Fastest they got are BMW motorcycles and Citroen V6's wich have trouble keeping it over 120 ...

Don't know if this categorises as crazy, but along with a couple of friends of mine I found out they placed a "flashpole" (a pole with a box on, containing a radar and a camera - don't know the english word) in our favorite industrial park ... We all bent our license plates and did speed runs past the thing ... It flashed a total of 16 times before it stopped for some reason ...

Same deal actually, pretty much same group going seaside. Did a 1:15 car drive in about 25 minutes. Good thing we (again) bent our license plates cause we got zapped 3 times, after one of wich, a police car tried to catch us. We were doing about 110 at the time and just opened up the throttle, never saw the car or the cops again ... Cops are easy here in Belgium ;-)

Mike
I was about to say: You SHOULD be riding ... with me ... I wanna see that kinda stuff live ... I bet the chopper thing was awesome ... Belgian police are slow-assed mofo's ... Fastest they got are BMW motorcycles and Citroen V6's wich have trouble keeping it over 120 ...

Don't know if this categorises as crazy, but along with a couple of friends of mine I found out they placed a "flashpole" (a pole with a box on, containing a radar and a camera - don't know the english word)
PHOTO-RADAR

So, ummm, pimpbike... What does Rome PD have that does any better against a bike? Last time I was through there they were still in crown vics just like ours.
wink.gif
Ours are good for about 130 on the interstate... less on side roads due to paw paw like handling. No problem for bikes with good riders. Haven't caught one yet.

In fact I don't even chase them anymore unless it's a small POS that I know I can keep up with. If I hit the lights and a substantial sport bike shags I just enjoy the bittersweet experience of getting my arse blistered but also getting to watch a bad bike haul arse.
wink.gif

Not saying that running is smart or cool, just that part of me enjoys the whole fast thing. Too many folks are injured in chases...

wink.gif

Commuted to and from work once or twice...

Tampa riders will understand.....

Not on my Busa. But I was at a party and bought my new bike the day before. So...... I ended up jumping the bonfire Evil Kenevil style. Landed so hard the tailight broke out of the bike (a FZ600) I still have people come up to me today and ask do I remember. I say of course I do I was sober.....

race24x,

Sounds more like an Awful Knawful trick than an Evil Knevil trick!
11doh.gif

So WannaBusa do know what the rules in rome are about chasing and if they call it in and hunt you down or not? I haven't gotin the nerve up to run yet but I also haven't needed to yet. Just wanting to know the rope before I try it.

WHEN BUSA WAS FIRST CUT LOOSE AFTER 600MILE BREAK IN
WAS ON INTERSTATE,6 LANES, ABOUT 4 AM ON HI SPEED TRIAL RUN TOPPED HILL AT ABOUT 150/160 AND CAUGHT A POLICE CAR CHASING A FIREBIRD AT ABOUT 120/130,
ROAD SPLIT BIRD WENT LEFT AND I WENT RIGHT, AFTER PASSING BOTH OF THEM
DIDNT SEE WHERE POLICE CAR WENT.

This is a thread for the rowdy mother f*ckerz who might have pushed their busa a little too far one time.

For me, the craziest things I've ever done on my bike-

1) accidentally catching about 3 feet of air going too fast over railroad tracks, turning around and almost looped my bike doing it again

2) went through an intersection at about 160mph and 12 oclocked my busa when the bike went over the "hump" in the middle. When I landed the bike, I was face to face with my headlight, with my feet on top of the gas tank

3) out ran a police helicopter. Drove nearly 60 miles south on I-75 at about 180+mph, pulled into an exit on Sarasota, hid in a gas station car wash for about 10 minutes, then left with a pack of 30 harleys on 301 heading north. I stashed my helmet and my jacket behind the dumpster, and rode with the harley's wearing a pair of $8 sunglasses I bought at the store, lol

4) was too busy looking at incredibly hot stripper chick pumping gas and went through a red stop light. Missed a 60+mph broadside by about 3 feet (this wasnt on my busa, this was on my old gsxr750 3 years ago when I first started riding)

Mike
LOL
jump9.gif

WHEN BUSA WAS FIRST CUT LOOSE AFTER 600MILE BREAK IN
WAS ON INTERSTATE,6 LANES, ABOUT 4 AM ON HI SPEED TRIAL RUN TOPPED HILL AT ABOUT 150/160 AND CAUGHT A POLICE CAR CHASING A FIREBIRD AT ABOUT 120/130,
ROAD SPLIT BIRD WENT LEFT AND I WENT RIGHT, AFTER PASSING BOTH OF THEM
DIDNT SEE WHERE POLICE CAR WENT.
LOL
jump9.gif

Wish I saw the look on the cops face!
And your face! LOL

Pimpbike,

Don't have a clue what RPD's current bike chase policy is. It might be better if you didn't know either, huh?
wink.gif
Knowing they won't chase might tempt you into doing something that could hurt you or land you in trouble.

FWIW, we can chase bikes, we just can't use spikes or P.I.T  'em, OBVIOUSLY! Duh!

Back