Wind.... It BLOWS!

psychoticide

Registered
Yeah, you probably already know where this is going.... right over on it's side. Parked my bike at work where I usually do... visitor's parking. ha ha ha Apparently, the wind picked up while I was in a meeting about the same time the car I was parked to left. No more wind break, in this case, means no more bike standing up. One strong gust pushed it right over.... Not 10 minutes before I walked down to leave for the day. I even had security check the cameras to make sure it wasn't anything else. At any rate, my week went downhill fast. The right cowling is pretty scratched up. You work that hard to keep something looking nice and mother nature has her way with. LOL Sliders will be installed quickly. I am kicking myself for not already putting some on.

Anyone know the best place to buy OEM cowlings pre-painted w/ decals for a good price? I have the 2004 Black/Purple scheme.

sad.gif

Heres a good place to order OEM plastics. The guys live in Mass, you might be able to find one closer. Ive delt with Ronnie twice already and hes a good guy. 3 days for the rear cowl to my door. Just find your bike year color and then the part.

Again you might be able to find one closer to you.

Good luck!
beerchug.gif

DropBusa - Thanks for the site. I will definitely check them out.

woodwheel... yeah, it was definitely in gear and no play for it to roll.

50-60mph gusts that day. Just my luck. I am guessing the car that was parked next to me provided a nice wind break....until they left. LOL

And yeah, that really does suck to have something like that happen. Sorry to hear it.

Back