What is the craziest thing you've done w/ busa

206.3 mph on the GPS. That is about as crazy as it gets even controled. Well i guess you could do it on dirt that would be more crazy.
biggrin.gif

craziest thing...............

On way to Laguna, 13 of us going a "SHORT CUT"
pissed.gif
 anyway, a little twisty road turns to dirt. "It won't be long".....
sarcasm.gif

some went back, craziest thing........ I took 6 with me to the end. By the way, it was a friggin logging road in the middle of NOWHERE, CA!   5 hours on dirt, last 2 in the dark.
biggrin.gif

IM000121.JPG

lane splitting out here in los angeles doing about 40mph while traffic was pretty much stopped.. yeah i know i have a boring life no crazy stories here.. kind of like it that way.....

I was gonna say, the most intense concentration I've had was while splitting the lane in L.A. on the freeway, at night.

So WannaBusa do know what the rules in rome are about chasing and if they call it in and hunt you down or not? I haven't gotin the nerve up to run yet but I also haven't needed to yet. Just wanting to know the rope before I try it.
Pimpbike,

Most of the cops I know have a simple policy when turning around on a Rocket.... They ususally pursue long enough just to see if they can get you to wreck. You won't believe how many times it works...

Since we are sharing non-Busa stories I’ll share “oneâ€￾ of my crashes. Crashed upside down onto a yellow jacket hole right across from all the girls at the local hangout. Ended up in the parking lot with my pants around my ankles trying to get all the little critters out of my shorts. So much for being cool.

Back