Took The Wife For A Ride

Decklin

Registered
Well I took the wife for her first ride on the Busa today. We rode about 20 miles around town and other than the fact my balls were burried into the gas tank she did well and she really enjoyed it. With time she will learn..haha. After we got home she said man you get alot more looks with this bike than with the Harley.. I said really were people looking at it never noticed
cool.gif
. But it was great the weather here in San Antonio is awesome and I am enjoying it while it lasts

Now the misses is thinkin, I betta be accompany him on ever
excursion!!! Guess what CAN'T. Funny I've been riding with
a few buddies who have F4is. When we're in traffic they
comment on the fact that people in cars are mesmerized when
the BigBadBusa cruises by. Powerful machine.

Always a plus to have the significant other enjoying your hobbies and/or obsessions! Sounds like a great ride! I know what the weather will get to be like soon!

my wife loves to ride.. she actually gets aggravated because i want to ride alone sometimes.. hehe.

Makes me a little jealous because I wish I had someone to share that with! Maybe one day I'll be able to complain that I can't ride alone. Until then, I guess I'll just have to stay 1 up!

Very nice. congrats on your double riding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool that Momma is into it. Mine tolerates it and will come with me but is not enamored with it.

Ahh well.

That is awesome that your lady will ride on the happy bus with you. Looks like you picked a good wife!
biggrin.gif

I like riding your wife too!!!

No I mean I like Riding his wife.... Um... No I mean I like riding MY wife, or her friends...

ON The bike of course...

Oh yeah and my Mother In Law.... Once...She enjoyed it...
laugh.gif
What? She did!

After getting the bike last night I told my wife......now we need to get you a helmet too. She asked why. (I don't think she really planned on joining me).....................hopefully she will enjoy the riding like the other wives listed!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Decklin.

BTW.........remind me not to introduce her to Revlis!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif

laugh.gif

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Once see gets hooked you'll never leave home without her lolololol. By the time i grab my bike keys my wife is slipping on her helmet
laugh.gif

Makes me a little jealous because I wish I had someone to share that with! Maybe one day I'll be able to complain that I can't ride alone. Until then, I guess I'll just have to stay 1 up!
I'm with ya BigBS.
wink.gif
I am right there...can't ride alone.
She is a very good passenger.
But as we are getting older, I can't go as fast as I use to.
I also want to get a hump for the looks, but what the use if she is always there behind.
The grass is always green at the neighbors: when you are alone, you want a girl to ride with you, when the girl ride with you, you want to ride alone. I would like my wife to get a bike but at the same time I would be affraid if she was riding a bike.
Can't imagine my parent feeling when they use to see me leave to school on my bike every morning.

Well, I really went off topic!

Maybe a little off, but still an interesting point. My mom doesn't even know that I know a bike, let alone 2!

It's pretty cool that your wife enjoys to ride with ya. But becareful she might wanna go with you everytime, you have to put your foot down once in a while and tell her you just wanna go solo.

My little Wench would like for me to take her out more often, but she knows I have more fun without a passanger, so she doesn't bug me about it much. Hell two rides in a year? Thats not too bad. When we first hooked up in college I rode with her on the back everywhere, it was my only transportation for awhile, and she didn't have a car, so I mean she was allways there. Used to ride in rush hour Downtown traffic with her on the back, no complaints.

I don't know what it is but now I don't want to run the risk... maybe cause she makes all the money and I don't wanna loose my mealticket?
rock.gif
Mostly I think it is because she is just pretty tiny, and while I know I can take a pretty good hit without ill effects, I worry about her....

I worry too much and that interferes with my riding, which leads to more hazards, which leads to more risk, on and on... pisser. But I play pool with the wife!
smile.gif

Hummm??? My wife used to ride with me quite often when I had the GSX1100G. When I picked up my Busa I got home before she did and installed the hump real quick. When she got home, she was like, where is my seat? I told her the bike was the biggest baddest bike ever and how it does come with a seat... it was an aerodynamics thing...
tounge.gif
its been 9 months, she told me the other day she saw a Busa with a rear seat, I responded " Yeah, but the are soooo expensive?::cool: she will catch me sooner or later.... shes cool though, I just an azzzz

Back