Took The Wife For A Ride

bigpoppa1969
argue.gif
u gonna get it
super.gif

Hummm???  My wife used to ride with me quite often when I had the GSX1100G.  When I picked up my Busa I got home before she did and installed the hump real quick.  When she got home, she was like, where is my seat?  I told her the bike was the biggest baddest bike ever and how it does come with a seat... it was an aerodynamics thing...
tounge.gif
its been 9 months, she told me the other day she saw a Busa with a rear seat, I responded " Yeah, but the are soooo expensive?::cool:  she will catch me sooner or later.... shes cool though, I just an azzzz
The funny thing is the only bikes or pics I saw of the 'Busa were with the hump and I didn't like it! It wasn't until I saw one 2 up that I got kind of interested. Now, my passenger Tobin seat will just have to collect dust, I guess!

Oh, Big Poppa, when ( not if, but when) she bags you on the seat deal, is it ever going to be cold in your house!

My wife isn't too happy with the rear accomidations on the Busa. Says the pegs are too high, and the seat has too much forward pitch.

She likes my old bike better.

Good thing she's got her own.

Ok honey, if you are not that comfortable, you might want to ride your bike instead.

Were funny,

we bitch if there on the back, but when we don't have 'em, sometimes we wish they were there.

Only if they are good passengers of course.

I let my wife get on back ONCE. She really enjoyed it and has tried to do so again but she almost killed the both of us inside of 15 miles. Now I just let her stay at home with the kids until she gets a job and gets her own bike

I had a d00d roll down his window today and scream BUSA!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

out his window as he passed me... made me grin slightly!!!!

tounge.gif
She will eventually find out...:O and just I will get it
argue.gif
I guess Ill deal with it later... Unless, I tell her one of the board members hooked me up with a seat... Yes thats what Ill say....:cool: pretty slick.. Ill say I got it just for her:cool:

Back