Tobin showed up today, 04' le red/blk

Looks great! What version of the Blue Gauges do you have? I like the blue instead of white reverse.

Does the Red Kanji illuminate Red and do you have trouble differentiating the Tach indicator and the Kanji while riding?

Very sweet Bike
cool.gif

The Kanji does not light up "glowing" just a little back lighting. He (Scott) yanked the scheme after installing mine, they were supposed to "glow" but the manufacturer changed the panels without letting him know. I opted for those because there is less contrast, I have an old eye injury that doesn't deal well with high contrast stuff...

I like the blue stuff anyway, it's different I have not seen alot of it on here...

pic's look great! scott at blue gauges definately hooks you up right. i had my gauges done a couple of years ago.

Its a "RAM" cradle with 3M super velcro on it (the white plastic stuff.  The cradle is awesome, It also came with a short arm and two ball sockets but I couldn't figure out where to mount it with that stuff on there (really made for round handlebars not clip ons).

Link to Cycle gadgets
Have you ever taken off the velcro?
Is it hard to get the sticky stuff off if you were to take it off?
I am just nervous about putting that sticky stuff
on my tripple tree

Its a "RAM" cradle with 3M super velcro on it (the white plastic stuff.  The cradle is awesome, It also came with a short arm and two ball sockets but I couldn't figure out where to mount it with that stuff on there (really made for round handlebars not clip ons).

Link to Cycle gadgets
Which cradle did you get? I have been searching the site but NO LUCK in finding the one for that Garmin eTrex style/case size GPS....
sad.gif

Garmin cradles:

Link to cradles on cycle gadgets...

Scroll down to the sixth choice and then choose the 6th one from the bottom of that list. $9.00

I am fairly certain that is the one I got. I bought it at a show they were at, not from the website. Call them if need be...

I'm sure they will be at Daytone next week, If they have it I can pick it up for you. If you don't take it I'll just have an extra one.
biggrin.gif

Is that the Dull Black or Glossy
rock.gif
 ? I am asking because I am about to order mine !

Dull black

"Have you ever taken off the velcro?
Is it hard to get the sticky stuff off if you were to take it off?
I am just nervous about putting that sticky stuff
on my tripple tree"

The sticky goo can be easily removed if you apply some cooking oil or spray and wait a few minutes for it to soften up after that some fantastik to clean up the oil.

Back