Tobin seat

Section 8

Registered
I've found plenty of pics of the Tobin seats, but haven't been able to find any that are black with the red Kanji logo. It's about a month till I get back from this huge sandbox called Iraq and the Tobin seat is gonna be one of my first mods to include the top gun undertail and frame sliders. So if anyone's got any pics of a black and red Tobin seat could you post it up for me to see so I can see if that's the colors I wanna go with or not. Thanks.

Don't forget, Tobin gives you two choices on the black seat, shiny or dull. Your color combination should look great!

P.

the good thing about tobin is he has tons of colors so he probably has a few reds ! i got the flat black w/ black so i cant help you, did you check out his site for some reason i think there is a black/red there ? ill take a peek.

I'll have to look at it again also, didn't think there was though. Yeah I'm looking more at the dull black seat with red logo to go with my 05 red/black busa

it was in a tobin thread on h.org this good ? there are a couple great photo choppers that could hook you up !

red_tobin.jpg

Is the Tobin material in leather or something else
wink.gif
 ? His site does not say (or I over looked it) , it just says Glossy or Dull black .  
rock.gif

That looks hot on the black/red! You know that is the fastest color don't you? LOL

no its not leather,talked to him today to send my seat its something very durable and easy to take care of you can wash it with your bike good luck on the seat i know it will look good

That looks hot on the black/red! You know that is the fastest color don't you? LOL
Maybe that's why I got the 05 red/black.

I was thinking of a two tone Tobin seat in red and black. That would look really cool on the red/black 05
The two tone red and black would be too cool! Anyone have a pic of one?
egitarre77.gif
I have seen two-tone Tobin's, but not red and black. Only a black seat with red Kanji symbol... like the one above
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|EastCoast
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134952817 -->

Back