Mods on Elenor (Tobin Seats)

shenoyp

Hayabusa Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
The tobin seats are here, and I put them on Elenor... they look good, they feel good... and Tobin is one great guy to do business with! Here are a few pics....

Front seat...

Image_030_.jpg

Looks very nice! How about a profile shot to see the overall added style?

Yeah, a pic from the side. The seats look great, but let's have that profile shot.

Shenoyp, did you get your caliper problem solved?
Hey NJ
biggrin.gif

Well Im stuck with a delima, with regard to those calipers bro. Red Racing will not be taking a return... so I'm kinda stuck with the calipers. So, taking that into consideration... I have zeroed in on 2 options -

Option 1
I forget about those calipers are throw them into the store. I install the Brembo Rotors, the HEL liners and EBC HH Pads that I already have to the stock rotors... and be happy with what that does for me (or)

Option 2
Hari (My Mechanic), who has a major in metalurgy... feels that he can get adapter custom made for Elnor... and he is 100% sure it will work! He has put in quite a few years of work in Honda Motor Corporation, so he know wht he is talking about. Keeping in mind that I cant return the calipers... I'm half incline to take this route and give it a shot.

What do you feel NJ... what do you think you would have done if you were in my shoes
rock.gif

...and hope my language is less confusing this time
tounge.gif

Shenoyp, did you get your caliper problem solved?
Hey NJ
biggrin.gif

Well Im stuck with a delima, with regard to those calipers bro. Red Racing will not be taking a return... so I'm kinda stuck with the calipers. So, taking that into consideration... I have zeroed in on 2 options -

Option 1
I forget about those calipers are throw them into the store. I install the Brembo Rotors, the HEL liners and EBC HH Pads that I already have to the stock rotors... and be happy with what that does for me (or)

Option 2
Hari (My Mechanic), who has a major in metalurgy... feels that he can get adapter custom made for Elnor... and he is 100% sure it will work! He has put in quite a few years of work in Honda Motor Corporation, so he know wht he is talking about. Keeping in mind that I cant return the calipers... I'm half incline to take this route and give it a shot.

What do you feel NJ... what do you think you would have done if you were in my shoes
rock.gif

...and hope my language is less confusing this time
tounge.gif
Hey man, glad to hear you're not hating me! Hey, give him a shot, What do you have to loose? Or you could sell them,I think there are several members here with 1000's, they make adapters for them right? The bike is lookin good, you've surpassed alot of us thats been around here longer,but not for long, just got the word I'm being recontracted, so look out! You never know what the NJ will do next! Did i say, the bike is lookin Great!

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112273255 -->

What gives you the feeling that I might have started hating you
rock.gif
Every time you have given me an advice... You told me things as they were... I'm thankful for that
bowdown.gif

Na! I dont have the heart to sell those calipers NJ... really fell in love with those when I bought them! I think I'll go along with Hari and give it a shot! If it works... i'll be one of the few guys that have Brembo on their Busa's
biggrin.gif
Now thats a good feeling... aint it
rock.gif
tounge.gif

Thanks for the compliments... There are more cosmetic mods being done to Elenor NJ... wait and watch Bro
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

biggrin.gif

Nice, nice, nice...
cool.gif

I think you're modding your Busa faster than anyone around here, aren't you?!
smile.gif

Looking good. You are modding the crap out of Elenor. Can't wait to see what's next!

Awesome looking seats. Some part of me wanted the weather here in IL to stay shiddy for just a little longer, that way I could get some more mods done to my Busa. That reminds me, I still need to find a name for her.
rock.gif

Back