Got my Tobin seats &

Yo arey.... check this out for the sound byte.

Tell me they sound wicked, bro!

Scorpions

Fuggin' killer sound! And these are just the slip-ons!

Yeah Puertoricans are takin over  the WORLD , nice a$$ Busa man
Gracias Boriqua! Pa que respeten.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081427190 -->

Very nice looking Busa. I'm gonna get the Tobin seats. Still trying to figure out the exhaust . Leaning toward the Acrapovic evo full titanium.

Very nice looking  Busa.  I'm gonna get the Tobin seats.  Still trying to figure out the exhaust .  Leaning toward the Acrapovic evo full titanium.
Thanks. Your going to love the seats.I see you got a 40th anni, I love the copper microns for that bike,Looks awesome

Yo arey.... check this out for the sound byte.

Tell me they sound wicked, bro!

Scorpions

Fuggin' killer sound! And these are just the slip-ons!
Damn! know thats how a busa should sound.
Is that from a full system or slipons.
Sounds killer
Just slip-ons. For some reason or another, Scorpion doesn't make full exhausts for bikes.

It's a pity though...I can only imagine what a full system from them would sound like.

Just slip-ons. For some reason or another, Scorpion doesn't make full exhausts for bikes.

It's a pity though...I can only imagine what a full system from them would sound like.
I think if they made full exhaust the slip-ons would sound louder anyway. I have heard yoshi full exhaust & my slip-ons sounds louder.Other people have told me the same thing the 2 pipes gives it more sound.I prefer the slip-ons anyway love the look of dual exhaust.

Back