Tobin seats

Got an email and tracking info from Lisa at Tobin today... my seats should be here Thursday! Happy day!!!

Last night I installed my highbeam HID. The low beam is on the way and should be here Thursday. I'll post that later when it's complete.

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156866116 -->

anyone get one for an 06LE yet?
Dude....where have you been?  There are two different sets in this thread alone.

My bad.  I thought this was a different thread.
[*].
[*]
I didn't see any 06LE.  I wanted to see a grey/white or two tone.  I saw the black ones.
rock.gif

You clicked on this link:
[*].

...and didn't see any pics of my 06LE w/ 2 tone (black and pearl white) Tobin seats?
rock.gif

Can you see this:

post_13_30701_AR_LS_BothTobins_Helmet__Medium_.jpg

rock.gif

anyone get one for an 06LE yet?
Dude....where have you been?  There are two different sets in this thread alone.

My bad.  I thought this was a different thread.
[*].
[*]
I didn't see any 06LE.  I wanted to see a grey/white or two tone.  I saw the black ones.
rock.gif

You clicked on this link:
[*].

...and didn't see any pics of my 06LE w/ 2 tone (black and pearl white) Tobin seats?  
rock.gif

Can you see this:
I can see that photo. Those Tobin's look SWEET, T. I thought you had purple accents on your Busa?

rock.gif

I can see that photo. Those Tobin's look SWEET, T. I thought you had purple accents on your Busa?
I do. That is an older pic (with an older camera). I haven't taken any new ones. I'm waiting on a few parts to be installed before I post up a new thread w/ all the lastest additions. I'm also waiting to buy a new camera.
smile.gif

Thanks for the compliments.

I'm ready to see yours so can you fast forward to Thursday already!? Sheesh.

I do.  That is an older pic (with an older camera).  I haven't taken any new ones.  I'm waiting on a few parts to be installed before I post up a new thread w/ all the lastest additions.  I'm also waiting to buy a new camera.  
smile.gif

Thanks for the compliments.

I'm ready to see yours so can you fast forward to Thursday already!?  Sheesh.
Ahhh, okay, that makes sense. I knew I had seen some photos with purple on your LE.

I also ordered a lolipop red bolt kit from bikebolts.com a few days ago. It includes every exterior bolt on the fairings, fenders, and undertail, as well as the horrible plastic fasteners on the upper covers, all in lolipop red - which is a transitional color from black to red. Looked sweet in the photo on the site.

This is the color of the kit...
color19.jpg

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156874741 -->

Make sure to post some pics of those bolts too Big G. I'm interested to read your feed back pertaining to their color and quality.

Has anyone had a slide stop built into the rear seat? Like how he has the bum-hump pad in the rear, doing one only slightly taller than the actual seat, just enough to keep the passenger in place during normal braking? I need to get these seats done myself...too many GP's going on for everything else I want...no scratcht that, need
smile.gif

big t ever time i see your tobin seat it makes me wish i had done mine like that instead of silver and black.

Has anyone had a slide stop built into the rear seat? Like how he has the bum-hump pad in the rear, doing one only slightly taller than the actual seat, just enough to keep the passenger in place during normal braking?  I need to get these seats done myself...too many GP's going on for everything else I want...no scratcht that, need
smile.gif
I'm not sure what you're talking about.
rock.gif
I have a raise on my pilot as well as my passenger seat. Are you refering to the raised portion?

... at first I thought those Tobin seats looks stupid, but now I think they look kinda cool!!! Don't worry, BigD!!! The hump bar mod ain't gonna grow on me!!!!

No I HAVENT T!!!!
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
fundage is still running low.

Thats the way its going to be, red thread, flat black seat with silver (shiny), and black Kanjis.

Back